Author Topic: OBAMA: POLICE NEED TRAINING TO DISTINGUISH GANG BANGER FROM KID IN A HOODIE  (Read 613 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2014/11/23/Obama-Police-Need-Training-to-Distinguish-a-Gang-Banger-from-a-Kid-in-a-Hoodie

on BREITBART TV  23 Nov 2014 

Sunday, while addressing the much awaited grand jury decision in the shooting of Michael Brown by Ferguson Police officer Darren Wilson, President Obama said,  “In the end, what I have confidence in is that if we do a better job of training our law enforcement to be sensitive to the concerns of minority communities, then over time trust can be built in part because minority communities typically are subject to more crime."

"They need law enforcement more than anybody and there are a lot of communities in my hometown of Chicago, for example, who want to actually see more police in but they want to make sure the police are trained so they can distinguish between a gang banger and a kid who just happens to be wearing a hoodie, but otherwise is a good kid and not doing anything wrong," he added.

video at link
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Obama needs training to distinguish a THUG from a kid in a hoodie!
« Last Edit: November 24, 2014, 05:19:04 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Millee

He really does think that he's brilliant.   :3:

Oceander

Proving that even a stopped clock can get the time correct every so often.

Law enforcement needs a lot of training, this being not the least of it.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2014, 05:01:08 pm by Oceander »

Offline mountaineer

Whichever one looks like the son Obama never had should be considered the thug.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
If the kid in the hoodie has a gun and is shooting you...he's a thug.

If the kid in the hoodie hasn't yet shot you, he's a good kid doing nothing wrong.

(The above applies only to black kids in hoodies...if you are white, hispanic or asian...tough S**t, you're fair game)
« Last Edit: November 24, 2014, 06:18:10 pm by Scottftlc »
Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan

Offline olde north church

If the kid in the hoodie has a gun and is shooting you...he's a thug.

If the kid in the hoodie hasn't yet shot you, he's a good kid doing nothing wrong.

(The above applies only to black kids in hoodies...if you are white, hispanic or asian...tough S**t, you're fair game)

I wear a hoodie and I'm over 50 and white.  I'm not like those guys in the 30's and 40's who put on a suit and fedora to walk down the street to pick up a newspaper and pack of Camels.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
I wear a hoodie and I'm over 50 and white.  I'm not like those guys in the 30's and 40's who put on a suit and fedora to walk down the street to pick up a newspaper and pack of Camels.

We all know you're Bill Belichick!
Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan

rangerrebew

He could stake his scrawny ass and lead classes in South Chicago at 2 AM on the difference between the two.  Likely as not, though, he and the class would all be wasted by people with and without hoodies.