Author Topic: Bill Cosby JOKES he is an 'evil man' and gets standing ovation in first performance since latest wave of rape allegations  (Read 4167 times)

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Re: Are Lisa Bonet’s mysterious tweets hinting at Cosby scandal?
« Reply #25 on: November 23, 2014, 06:24:03 am »
Gets weirder and weirder.

She's the first person I thought of when this really started to take off.

Always thought Lisa Bonet was sexy and beautiful.  You know he must have tried his schtick on her.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
Re: Are Lisa Bonet’s mysterious tweets hinting at Cosby scandal?
« Reply #26 on: November 23, 2014, 06:37:32 am »
She's the first person I thought of when this really started to take off.

Always thought Lisa Bonet was sexy and beautiful.  You know he must have tried his schtick on her.

He probably did.  I don't know that you can spend very much time in "Hollywood" and NOT have those kind of advances made on you - young women and even young men - the casting couch is a very real thing.

It's not just Hollywood, it's our whole culture that is positively obsessed with sex.  Been going on for awhile too - I'm not saying I'm all that, really just average looking - but when I was younger, a day wouldn't go by that I wouldn't get hit on by guys & some of them were pretty boorish - been backed up into a corner a few times by some real creeps!

As far as the claims of being drugged and raped - who knows?  :shrug:  I had an experience once at a wedding reception, of all places - where I am positive someone put something in my drink.  Have never had that kind of experience before or after - so yeah, they're out there, the predators.

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!