General Category > Immigration/Border

Democrats: GOP Opposition To Obama’s Amnesty Will Lead To ‘Ethnic Cleansing’ 7

(1/1)

mystery-ak:
http://dailycaller.com/2014/11/20/democrats-gop-opposition-to-obamas-amnesty-will-lead-to-ethnic-cleansing/?print=1

Democrats: GOP Opposition To Obama’s Amnesty Will Lead To ‘Ethnic Cleansing’
Posted By Derek Hunter On 7:21 PM 11/20/2014

The official Twitter account of the Democratic Party sent out a chart in preparation of President Barack Obama’s executive amnesty speech to attack Republican opposition.

Aside from claiming Republicans think his action will lead to a government shutdown, lawsuits, and rioting, it also says they believe executive amnesty will also result in “ethnic cleansing.”

They sent the inflammatory tweet with the hashtag “#priorities.” Just whose priority ethnic cleansing is isn’t known, as no Member of Congress from either party has made that claim or threat.

UPDATE: I was contacted by flacks for the Democratic National Committee who say the “ethnic cleansing” claim stems from a guy named Kris Kobach, who is the Secretary of State for Kansas. One flack said of Kobach, “who as you know is a prominent voice in the GOP.” In all honesty, I had to look up who he was, so “prominent voice” is open to interpretation. They also provided a link to clips from a radio show where the Kobach quote comes from. It’s out of context. (You can listen to it here). Finally, the words “no Member of Congress” precede what they’re complaining about. Last time I checked the Secretary of State of Kansas, or any other state, is not a Member of Congress. The DNC asked for an update to this post, so here is their update. I look forward to holding all Democrats to account for the out of context quotes of obscure members of their party who hold state offices. It will be fun.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version