Author Topic: ‘I want a refund of all my legal fees’ plus years of interest: Legal immigrants ask for money back  (Read 410 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://twitchy.com/2014/11/20/i-want-a-refund-of-all-my-legal-fees-plus-years-of-interest-legal-immigrants-ask-for-money-back/

‘I want a refund of all my legal fees’ plus years of interest: Legal immigrants ask for money back
Posted at 9:46 pm on November 20, 2014 by Twitchy Staff |

Professor PoliSci @ProfPolySci
Follow

Excellent point made on @TalkRadio1210. Will all the immigrants who came here legally get a refund from Obama for the fees they had to pay?
6:59 AM - 20 Nov 2014

Legal immigrants — remember hearing about them? You might know one, or even be one. They work hard, often in tough, low-paying jobs. They support their families. They worship at our churches. Many of their kids are American-born or spent most of their lives here, and their hopes, dreams, and patriotism are just like ours.

Tonight, though, following President Obama’s announcement of executive amnesty, many of them are feeling ripped off.

continued...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline olde north church

I don't blame them.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.