General Category > Immigration/Border

Report: Obama to Sign Executive Amnesty Friday in Vegas (Updated)

<< < (12/12)

MACVSOG68:

--- Quote from: Bigun on November 20, 2014, 09:59:33 pm ---I just told you why!

No I DO NOT know that and please do not attempt to put words in my mouth!

Absolutely!  I am in favor of FREEDOM and well know that we will never again be truly FREE for so long as we continue to abide the Marxist income tax and the IRS!

If I could pick the people who would lead the process I would be but since YOU won't let me do that I'm not.  The current leadership of the house and senate is not capable of managing the process properly IMHO and would thus doom it to failure!
--- End quote ---

So your failure to be able to impeach is my fault?   :silly:

You think Congress should stand up and fight for various causes without regard to what the American people want...but you don't want impeachment because you fear failure?  Umm, okay.

Bigun:

--- Quote from: MACVSOG68 on November 21, 2014, 01:35:22 am ---So your failure to be able to impeach is my fault?   :silly:

You think Congress should stand up and fight for various causes without regard to what the American people want...but you don't want impeachment because you fear failure?  Umm, okay.

--- End quote ---

You are areal piece of work MAC! A legend in you own mind!

I think readers of this thread will be able to discern what was said by whom very easily.

Have a GREAT evening!

MACVSOG68:

--- Quote from: Bigun on November 21, 2014, 01:40:14 am ---You are areal piece of work MAC! A legend in you own mind!

I think readers of this thread will be able to discern what was said by whom very easily.

Have a GREAT evening!

--- End quote ---

I'm sure you're right Bigun.  You have a good evening too.   ^-^

DCPatriot:

--- Quote from: MACVSOG68 on November 21, 2014, 01:48:21 am ---I'm sure you're right Bigun.  You have a good evening too.   ^-^

--- End quote ---

Oil and water......  **nononono*                                                 :laugh:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version