Author Topic: Islamic Imam Leads U.S. House of Representatives in Prayer ‘in the Name of Allah  (Read 629 times)

Offline mrclose

The day before a very brave Christian woman stood up for Christ and for the Christian faith at the National Cathedral.

I wonder if this was before or after the latest beheading?

WASHINGTON – An Islamic imam led the U.S. House of Representatives in prayer ‘in the name of Allah’ this week, as those representing the people from states across America stood with their heads bowed and eyes closed.

Imam Hamad Ahmad Chebli of the Islamic Society of Central Jersey in Monmouth opened the day on Thursday, being introduced by Speaker John Boehner.

“In the name of Allah, the most gracious, the most merciful,” he began. “Praise be to Allah, the cherisher, the sustainer of the world, the most gracious, the most merciful master of the Day of Judgment. Thee do we worship and thine do we seek.”

“Guide us to the safe path,” Chebli continued. “The god of the prophets and the messenger says in the Koran [that] he does not place a responsibility on you greater than you can bear. Everyone will receive the good they have earned and vice versa.”

He then asked asked that Allah bless and guide Congress.

Islamic Imam Leads U.S. House of Representatives in Prayer ‘in the Name of Allah’ | Christian News Network
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Well, from my point of view, "Allah" can kiss my bloody ass. I have seen his work. I know the guy. And he is a complete bleep.

If these Washington and Hollywood dinks want to give Islam a BJ, then have at it and see what you get in return. These guys would kill you and think nothing of it, like they are taking 2 o'clock tea.

Now we have Congress dancing with Devil. Like a Ouji board, these guys do not know what they unleashing.

Just to be clear, I say F**k Allah 'may piss be upon him'! The idea of comparing Islam to Christianity and Judaism is a farce, and it is the very definition of blasphemy.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline raml

I agree with 240B 100%.

Offline mrclose

I agree with 240B 100%.

I'm waiting for him to tell us how he really feels! :shrug: :silly:
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
240b said it plain, and said it right.

Who's winning?

Offline olde north church

In the name of Pokey.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Being wary of people who are currently raping, torturing, and beheading people all over the world is NOT "Islamiphobia" as the PC crowd would tell you.

Being wary of a people who openly say they want to blow you up and kill you, and to overthrow your culture, is not racism.

It is simply what sane people call 'plain common sense'.

If the crazy people want to deny reality, then let them go. But, they are never going to pull me into their crazy wagon.

Are there individual Muslims who are great people? Of course! But their religion is brutal and dangerous. That is just the reality of what it is.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2014, 12:17:28 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline flowers

I used to joke that before eboma leaves office the AQ or isis flag will fly at the white house, now not so much of a joke. Kerry and valjar could invite them for a diner and nobody would stop it.

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
I used to joke that before eboma leaves office the AQ or isis flag will fly at the white house, now not so much of a joke. Kerry and valjar could invite them for a diner and nobody would stop it.

I would say that AQ and probably representatives of ISIS too have ALREADY been invited to dinner at the White House - probably many times. 

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline flowers

I would say that AQ and probably representatives of ISIS too have ALREADY been invited to dinner at the White House - probably many times.
true, but I am talking a state diner, I know aq and isis are not a state but eboma had China at the white house his first term didn't he? The street in front of the Wh had the chinese flag all over the place didn't it? Same thing with aq  isis.. Palestine for sure will be invited to a state diner before 2016 too.

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
true, but I am talking a state diner, I know aq and isis are not a state but eboma had China at the white house his first term didn't he? The street in front of the Wh had the chinese flag all over the place didn't it? Same thing with aq  isis.. Palestine for sure will be invited to a state diner before 2016 too.

I see what you're saying flowers.    It probably will happen soon!
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!