Author Topic: Obama has DHS agents in Ferguson; pays protesters to justify martial law  (Read 381 times)

rangerrebew

Obama has DHS agents in Ferguson; pays protesters to justify martial law

Posted on August 22, 2014 by Dr. Eowyn   

It is alleged by blogger Dave Hodges that his unnamed “trusted source” spoke to an unnamed “member” of the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) who said that undercover DHS agents are posing as members of the New Black Panthers “encouraging and exacerbating” the rioting and violence in Ferguson. The anonymous “trusted source” said that DHS is running the Ferguson Police Department and that DHS agents’ mission is to antagonize and provoke the locals to violence. The ultimate goal is to inflame the local citizens to such a point martial law will be declared. (Source: Patriot Action Network)

I don’t like information, especially incendiary information, being relayed to us from a twice-removed anonymous source (an unnamed “trusted source” who spoke to another unnamed person inside the DHS).

I much prefer this source — a young black man who claims to be a government agent in Missouri, wearing a blue St. Louis baseball cap and a white t-shirt with the word “TAKEN” (pic below) — who says the same thing as Hodges’ anonymous “trusted source.”

Let’s call the young black man Mr. Agent Provocateur.

The video below of Mr. Agent Provocateur was taken by Jimmy So Ambitious Wen-Birdboyz and uploaded to his Facebook page on August 18, 2014. This is what Jimmy wrote about the man in the video:

“I debated with myself over an hour about whether I should post this or not. Earlier, while on the 2nd shift of our U. City [University City, a suburb of St. Louis] protest, a guy pulled up, called all of us over, and said he worked with the government. He asked if we had a cell phone or something we could record him with. He said he was on his way out of here and wanted this recorded. I shid you not, and between my research on this government, & history, I’m inclined to believe him. Watch, like, share, tag, flood the news fb pages, WE ARE ALMOST OUT OF TIME!!!”

Below is my transcript of what Mr. Agent Provocateur said in the video:

“I’m gonna say this one thing and I’m sayin’ no more. The shit that we’re doing out here as far as this protest, it’s a beautiful thing … don’t get me wrong. But … they’re bringing these National Guards today. By next week, we’ll have St. Louis locked down.

I’m tryin’ to tell y’all these protesters that they’ve plant in the neighborhoods. They’re gonna plant them in Chesterfield, they’re gonna plant them in Clayton, they’re gonna plant them in Hazelwood. [Note: Like Freguson, those towns are all suburbs of St. Louis.] They’re gonna have people standing outside that’s paid. Protesters are paid hundreds of dollars to stand holding signs to say ‘Free My People,’ ‘No Fighting, No Shoot’. But that shit is propaganda; it’s agenda. They put you on the hood and … in three days this is gonna be a big-ass group of people around, and next thing you know, there’s gonna be some troops. They’re trying to do this so they can get in our cribs, so Obama signs martial law … the shit is going to go down.

This is no peace from here, brother. No peace. So get your families, get your loved ones and love them. This is the heart of America. They chose this state for a reason. Get this agenda, man. This agenda is wrong, man. They plant people in our neighborhoods that look just like us, bleep … and say, ‘Go outside and protest.’ And they’re gonna have … assault rifles shooting at everybody on the block. That’s how they do it. That’s how the news will present it — aw, we got shot! They shot at us! And that’s what it’s gonna look like. That’s what people’s gonna believe. The agenda is St. Louis down. The heart of America.”

In another posting to his Facebook page yesterday, Aug. 21, Jimmy So Ambitious Wen-Birdboyz had this picture of a suspected government agent fomenting mischief in Ferguson:

Jimmy writes:

“Wake up people !!!

You won’t see this blood sucking vampire during daylight because he doesn’t blend in well. If you see him tonight give a swift kick in the nuts and tell him to get out our community! THIS is the fire starter at night he’s is who is going to get more of our youth killed.

Don’t think I didn’t remember you from the NATO demonstration Veterans For Peace had in Chicago.. I’m not brand new to this..I don’t forget faces. — with Benita Hannett.”

I’m glad some blacks, like Jimmy So Ambitious Wen-Birdboyz, are savvy and alert to government moles and agents provocateur who are doing Obama’s dirty work by infiltrating and inciting the protesters in Ferguson and elsewhere in America. As Jimmy warns on his FB page:

“Wake up people, they are trying to start a race war on purpose. Don’t fall for it !!”

http://www.dcclothesline.com/2014/08/22/obama-dhs-agents-ferguson-pays-protesters-justify-martial-law/
« Last Edit: November 16, 2014, 12:08:46 pm by rangerrebew »