Author Topic: Private Obamacare investigator says more bad news coming  (Read 557 times)

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Private Obamacare investigator says more bad news coming
« on: November 15, 2014, 02:42:26 pm »
November 15, 2014
Private Obamacare investigator says more bad news coming
By Ethel C. Fenig

Rich Weinstein, the private citizen uncovering the secrets behind the sneaky foundations of Obamacare that professionals can't or won't, warns that there is more to come.  And it is not good.

“There’s still a lot of stuff that’s coming out,” Weinstein said. “People need to see it. It’s coming together. And for me, it’s really kind of relieving because … it’s stuff people should have been seeing for a long time. And I can finally it get out there. I just want people to think.”

“Rich, what is coming next?” Beck asked. “What is the one thing that you would say, ‘America, you need to know this’?”

Weinstein said Americans need to know that even if they survived the first wave of the Obamacare rollout with their insurance intact, there are measures built into the legislation that won’t come into effect for ten or twenty years, and employer-based insurance will be next.

“The Cadillac tax, people think is just for the high-end insurance plans,” he said. “But the way Dr. Gruber describes it on video, within a certain period of time, I don’t know if he said 10 or 20 years, it’s going to hit everybody, and it’s targeted at the employer sponsored insurance.”

Weinstein said the coming wave of higher premiums and lost plans are structured in a way that you blame the “evil insurance companies,” in Gruber’s words, not the government that forced them to implement the policies.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2014/11/private_obamacare_investigator_says_more_bad_news_coming.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter#ixzz3J9F7aoTE
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Re: Private Obamacare investigator says more bad news coming
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2014, 02:43:01 pm »
Bury it! Bury it DEEP!!!

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Lando Lincoln

« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2014, 02:45:38 pm »
Thanks for posting Bigun. 

This, Benghazi, IRS, NSA, Fast and Furious, etc are all symptoms of the biggest scandal of all.  Obama.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2014, 02:52:18 pm »

This, Benghazi, IRS, NSA, Fast and Furious, etc are all symptoms of the biggest scandal of all.  Obama.

Yep! And if there is to be anything left of this country HE is going to have to be dealt with no matter what it takes to do that!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline aligncare

« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2014, 02:56:32 pm »

Excellent, Lando! That's the bottom-line. The focus must be on Hussein, Obama the slacker, Barry the boob, president screwup; The worst, most dangerous president in American history.