Author Topic: ISIS Jihadists Disguised as Muslim Refugees Smuggled into Europe  (Read 319 times)

rangerrebew

ISIS Jihadists Disguised as Muslim Refugees Smuggled into Europe
« on: November 15, 2014, 11:24:54 am »
ISIS Jihadists Disguised as Muslim Refugees Smuggled into Europe

November 13, 2014 by Daniel Greenfield 5 Comments

Muslim refugees are an entry point for Muslim terror. That’s the lesson we should have learned after the original World Trade Center bombing and the Boston Marathon bombing as only two examples.

Here’s more evidence that ISIS Jihadists are making their way into Europe as refugees preparing to kill the natives.

The smuggler, who has been given the pseudonym Hassan here, said in an interview with BuzzFeed News that since the summer he has sent more than 10 Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS) fighters into Europe.

Hassan has worked in the trade for more than three years. He charges $2,500 for each refugee he sends to Europe from Turkey, shipping them by boat to Greece. He said he views it as “humanitarian work,” on top of the profit he makes. But he said he had grown uncomfortable with the dark turn this work has taken since he began allowing ISIS fighters to mix with the refugees on his crowded speedboats.

Hassan said the fighters were all Syrian or Iraqis posing as refugees. He believed they remained loyal to ISIS and were prepared to launch terrorist attacks in Europe. “They are waiting for their orders,” Hassan said. “Just wait. You will see.”

Yesterday’s piece on an Al Qaeda hostage in Syria saw some of his captors discussing the same thing.

I listened to the fighters musing about their futures. “Hey, Abu Petra,” they asked me, “what is Sweden like?” If they were to present themselves as Syrian dissidents to the authorities, what would happen next? Was I familiar with the procedures in Sweden for seeking political asylum? And what about Berlin, supposing they found their way to Germany? How long would it take for them to learn German?

Europe has to say no to all Muslim refugees. No exceptions. The alternative will be terror.

http://www.frontpagemag.com/2014/dgreenfield/isis-jihadists-disguised-as-muslim-refugees-smuggled-into-europe/
« Last Edit: November 15, 2014, 11:25:39 am by rangerrebew »