Author Topic: JOHN MCCAIN WORRIES HE'S TEA PARTY'S 'NUMBER ONE TARGET' IN 2016  (Read 728 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
JOHN MCCAIN WORRIES HE'S TEA PARTY'S 'NUMBER ONE TARGET' IN 2016
« on: November 14, 2014, 01:20:52 pm »
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/11/13/John-McCain-Worries-He-s-Tea-Party-s-Number-One-Target-in-2016

by TONY LEE  13 Nov 2014

Sen. John McCain (R-AZ) implied that he would run for another Senate term in 2016 and is worried that he is the top target of conservatives and Tea partiers who have never trusted him.

“You have to hope for the best and prepare for the worst,” McCain told MSNBC on Wednesday when asked if he would run for reelection in 2016. “I definitely think that I would have to absolutely anticipate a tea party candidate or two or three... everybody tells me that I’m the number one target of the tea partiers.”

McCain told the left-wing outlet that he was "absolutely" leaning toward running again and said he talked with "finance people in the state," in addition to "different groups and organizations ranging from the Arizona Chamber to the Southern Arizona Defense Alliance to build the coalitions we need to build" for reelection.

In 2010, McCain survived a primary with less-than-formidable challengers (J.D. Hayworth) in large part because former Alaska Governor Sarah Palin loyally endorsed him. McCain also cut a campaign commercial promising to build the "danged fence" along the border.

As soon as he was reelected, McCain turned his back on Tea Partiers who gave him one more chance. He not only called Tea Partiers "hobbits" and "wacko birds," but he spearheaded the "Gang of Eight" comprehensive amnesty bill along with Senators like Marco Rubio (R-FL) and Lindsey Graham (R-SC).

McCain will be 80 years of age in 2016.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DCPatriot

• Is BUTTCHEEKS one word or do you spread them apart
Re: JOHN MCCAIN WORRIES HE'S TEA PARTY'S 'NUMBER ONE TARGET' IN 2016
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2014, 01:36:44 pm »
John....you have no idea!

Bless his heart!   :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline aligncare

« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2014, 01:44:54 pm »
How great must a senator's job be if most of them prefer staying in the Senate well into their 80s instead of retiring. I can't wait to retire. Well, I guess once an egomaniac, always an egomaniac.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2014, 01:48:49 pm »
Well I think he can stop worrying about it....put your mind at ease John..we are coming after you... :bullie smokin:
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2014, 02:11:24 pm »
Well I think he can stop worrying about it....put your mind at ease John..we are coming after you... :bullie smokin:

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2014, 02:26:50 pm »
Wonder which "clown" will take him on this time?

You know going in that even if it turns out to be a REALLY great candidate - the best thing since sliced bread so to speak - the media will work like hell with the McCain campaign to paint him as a "clown"!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2014, 04:01:55 pm »
McCain is worried about his election?  These articles have moved from ridiculous to insulting my intelligence.  He's safe in his sinecure until he croaks.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2014, 04:07:14 pm »
Wonder which "clown" will take him on this time?

You know going in that even if it turns out to be a REALLY great candidate - the best thing since sliced bread so to speak - the media will work like hell with the McCain campaign to paint him as a "clown"!

I haven't heard who the next clown will be.  You see, it's hard to tell because that person won't be a "clown" until he/she announce a run, then we'll learn from the willing media what size clown shoes they wear.

Whoever runs against Honest John will be characterized as a "clown," that's all there is to it.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2014, 04:34:25 am »
[[ JOHN MCCAIN WORRIES HE'S TEA PARTY'S 'NUMBER ONE TARGET' IN 2016 ]]

Hey, John, there's no need to be paranoid about this.

They really are out to get ya!