Author Topic: Obama goes to China, takes this fake photo to trick people, calls it a “success”  (Read 575 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.youngcons.com/obama-goes-to-china-takes-this-fake-photo-to-trick-people-calls-it-a-success/

Obama goes to China, takes this fake photo to trick people, calls it a “success”

Joshua Riddle

Obama was part of a staged photo-op to make people think he was plating trees in China with other world leaders.

Obviously, the trees were already planted before Obama got there, he didn’t do any digging. He has never worked a day in his life.

I wish someone would of yelled to him, “You didn’t plant that!”

From the Daily Mail via Weasel Zipper

President Barack Obama and 20 other world leaders participated in a tree-planting ceremony near Beijing on Tuesday, but the trees had already been planted by the Chinese government.

The fake photo-op came after a session of the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation summit.

‘‎When the plenary was done, the leaders took part in a tree planting near the conference center,’ a White House pool reporter wrote while Washington slept 13 time zones away.

‘Actually, the evergreens were already planted when they got there – one tree for each country in APEC, each with a little pile of dirt and a shovel next to it.’

The result was ‘a little future forest of eight-foot evergreens along a path of astro-turf.’

Photos show the president smirking as he grips a shovel and plunges it into a symbolic pile of dirt.

Russia’s president, by contrast, swaggered to his tree,’ according to the pool report.

And Obama ‘walked up with his hands clasped behind his back.’

After the tree ‘planting,’ Obama was heard telling a fellow head of state: ‘Success!’

The laid-back president took a moment to banter with a Spanish-language camera crew who called for his attention.
‘Hey, hombre!’ he shouted with a wave.

« Last Edit: November 12, 2014, 01:58:56 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
All I can see is the "sharp crease in his pants" is long gone.  And the buttoned suit coat is pulling a bit.    :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
All I can see is the "sharp crease in his pants" is long gone. And the buttoned suit coat is pulling a bit.    :laugh:

Maybe he's been eating too much Hung Dong Pu.
 :bolt:
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline Right_in_Virginia

He looks like a cutout placard---the kind the "plebs" get to pose with.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
He's got that nectie knot down, however...... :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline R4 TrumPence

He's got that nectie knot down, however...... :laugh:

Don't give him credit for that! You know Valerie ties it :nono: :whistle: :tongue2:

I am Repub4Bush on FR '02

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Don't give him credit for that! You know Valerie ties it :nono: :whistle: :tongue2:

Yeah, she has him lie down first because she's used to doing it on cadavers.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

"Look at me!  I just planted this...shovel!"
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: