Author Topic: Fox’s Bolling: To Hell with Compromise; GOP Should Dare Obama to Veto Their Agenda  (Read 516 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.mediaite.com/tv/foxs-bolling-to-hell-with-compromise-gop-should-dare-obama-to-veto-their-agenda/

Fox’s Bolling: To Hell with Compromise; GOP Should Dare Obama to Veto Their Agenda
by Andrew Kirell | 12:58 pm, November 8th, 2014

Despite the ongoing political narrative that the new Republican Senate Majority will attempt to work with President Barack Obama now that we’ve achieved fully divided government, Fox’s Cashin’ In host Eric Bolling thinks the GOP should quit playing nice and dare the president to veto its legislative agenda.

Bolling took to his weekly “Wake Up America” monologue to lambast conservatives for having previously played in “squishy Republican pastels.” Any sense of compromise among the GOP, he warned, should be discarded.

“Compromise?” he incredulously asked. “Did [the Democrats] compromise on Obamacare? We didn’t want it. The president and his majority forced that monster upon us.” Bolling added that the Democrats also didn’t compromise on “open[ing] the border for hundreds of thousands of illegal Central American kids to make themselves at home here.”

Employing a football metaphor, Bolling suggested the Democrats “fumbled” the ball and now that the GOP has recovered it, it’s time to simply “run up the score” by daring the president to veto various Republican initiatives: The Keystone Pipeline; a corporate repatriation tax holiday; and a conservative-supported immigration bill.

“This is not a time for compromise,” the host said. “No spiking the football, but damn! Don’t waste this majority.”
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Bolling is as right as right can be!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline olde north church

Bolling is as right as right can be!

Of course he is!
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Only with enough votes to override a veto. Numbers matter.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!