Author Topic: GRUBER: "Lack of transparency is a huge political advantage." (EXPLOSIVE Video!!!)  (Read 615 times)

Offline mrclose

Obamacare architect Jonathan Gruber bragging about deceiving the American people, who he thinks are stupid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G790p0LcgbI&feature=youtu.be
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
???

There is a date on the youtube link that refers to October 17th, 2003.

When and where was this spoken?

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline mrclose

???

There is a date on the youtube link that refers to October 17th, 2003.

When and where was this spoken?

I don't see that date?

I see November 7th 2014?

People need to know how important this is since the Supreme Court is going to be looking at this law.

Maybe this will help clarify what is going on?

Jonathan Gruber: States Which Do Not Set Up an Exchange Do Not Get Tax Subsidies

If the SC rules as it should .. this will bring the ACA law down!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34rttqLh12U
« Last Edit: November 08, 2014, 11:36:29 pm by mrclose »
~ Self

Online DCPatriot

I don't see that date?

I see November 7th 2014?

People need to know how important this is since the Supreme Court is going to be looking at this law.

Maybe this will help clarify what is going on?

Jonathan Gruber: States Which Do Not Set Up an Exchange Do Not Get Tax Subsidies

If the SC rules as it should .. this will bring the ACA law down!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34rttqLh12U

copied from page.....

Published on Nov 7, 2014

Obamacare architect Jonathan Gruber bragging about deceiving the American people, who he thinks are stupid.

DATE: October 17, 2003
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline mrclose

copied from page.....

Published on Nov 7, 2014

DATE: October 17, 2003

Someone missed putting the 1 in the date.

I clicked on the link below the 2003 date and it sent me to the other video which reads:

Published on Nov 1, 2013

The University of Pennsylvania's Mark Pauly and the Massachusetts Institute of Technology's Jonathan Gruber, both nationally renowned health economists, were the speakers at the plenary session of the 2013 Annual Health Economists' Conference (AHEC). This year's event was hosted by Penn's Leonard Davis Institute of Health Economics and focused on how health economics principles can inform and improve the implementation of the Affordable Care Act.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOfVv-ePcng
~ Self

Offline mrclose

The left is moving the goalposts again.

Maine Sen. Angus King: Who cares if ObamaCare architect Jon Gruber thinks voters were deceived about ObamaCare?

http://hotair.com/archives/2014/11/11/maine-sen-angus-king-who-cares-if-obamacare-architect-jon-gruber-thinks-voters-were-deceived-about-obamacare/

~ Self

Online DCPatriot

The more I think about this revelation this week, the more I am thinking...maybe really "hoping", that the Republicans intentionally waited until November, 2014 to drag the two explosive videos out, in order to drive a stake thru the heart of Obamacare.

It was bugging the hell out of me....why suddenly a year-old video by Gruber suddenly goes viral?  A week after what now totals...23 Democrat Senators who voted for Obamacare go down in flames?

And in the near future Chief Justice Roberts' Court is going to hear arguments on the validity of Federal subsidies for the 27 States that refused to set up State-run exchanges?

The only thing that keeps me from doing the Tea Berry Shuffle....my doubts that the GOP are that slick and strategic minded.

Right now, I'm still in "blind squirrel finds an acorn" mode.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2014, 02:18:31 am by DCPatriot »