Author Topic: POLITICO Demands Valerie Jarrett Leave White House....DW Ulsterman  (Read 784 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://ulstermanbooks.com/politico-demands-valerie-jarrett-leave-white-house/

Interesting. The drum beats for Valerie Jarrett’s departure grow louder, and this one comes from a left-leaning institution no less…

(Will the woman behind the curtain buckled under the pressure for her to leave the White House, or will she expose her considerable political fangs and once again fight back?)

Here is the Politico headline from yesterday:

“Fire Valerie Jarrett
If Obama really wants to shake things up, his closest adviser should be the first to go.”

There’s certainly no mincing of words on Politico’s part. The article goes on to correctly assume that Jarrett’s influence is likely the primary factor for what does and does not come out of this White House. How very true, since in many ways never before seen by a mere “Senior Adviser”, Valerie Jarrett IS the Obama White House.

At any rate, the just published Politico report  is yet further confirmation of an earlier D.C. Whispers Report which said this:

D.C. Whispers: Democrat and Republican Leaders Say Jarrett Must Go

One should never count Jarrett’s determination to survive though. One might see Harry Reid’s ranking within the party fall far more quickly than her own if he hasn’t taken precautions to protect himself.

Keep watching this one play out folks…

Posted byulsterman
November 8, 2014

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,153622.0.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: POLITICO Demands Valerie Jarrett Leave White House....DW Ulsterman
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2014, 02:48:32 am »
Without her behind in the shadows pulling his strings, he would be so lost that his entire tenure up to the present would make him seem like Machiavelli by comparison... ;)

Hint to Politico:
Valerie ain't goin' nowhere until January 20, 2017.
(On that day, expect to find her burning records and wiping hard drives...)

Offline GourmetDan

« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2014, 02:54:13 am »
Without her behind in the shadows pulling his strings, he would be so lost that his entire tenure up to the present would make him seem like Machiavelli by comparison... ;)

Nah... tis easy to replace one handler w/ another...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2014, 03:23:54 am »
Or she just appears to have great influence, when in reality she merely confirms his wishes, tendencies, etc.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2014, 01:36:05 pm »
Or she just appears to have great influence, when in reality she merely confirms his wishes, tendencies, etc.
His wishes are pot, beer, hacking around a golf course and watching ESPN. I think it's her wishes, i.e., policies, that get fulfilled in this administration.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2014, 01:56:04 pm »
His wishes are pot, beer, hacking around a golf course and watching ESPN. I think it's her wishes, i.e., policies, that get fulfilled in this administration.

I couldn't agree more! But you forgot to include Reggie!

« Last Edit: November 09, 2014, 01:56:55 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien