Author Topic: Report: Obama Administration Pressured News Outlets to Not Report Suspected Ebola Cases  (Read 901 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/11/breaking-obama-administration-pushes-news-outlets-to-not-report-suspected-ebola-cases/

Report: Obama Administration Pressured News Outlets to Not Report Suspected Ebola Cases
Posted by Jim Hoft on Thursday, November 6, 2014, 8:20 AM

Ebola be Gone!
At the urging of the Obama Administration, the Associated Press and other news outlets have agreed not to report on suspected cases of Ebola in the United States until a positive viral RNA test is completed.

The administration and liberal activists were upset with coverage in the run-up to the midterm elections.

The New Yorker        ✔ @NewYorker
Follow
Fox News Ends Ebola Coverage: ‘Our Work Is Done’ http://nyr.kr/10wvTEN  via @BorowitzReport
5:25 PM - 5 Nov 2014

Fox News Ends Ebola Coverage: “Our Work Is Done” - The New Yorker
Sean Hannity commended the work of the Fox Ebola team, which provided non-stop coverage of the virus, but added, “This story is officially over.”

The New Yorker @NewYorker

Who said political hack Ron Klain was not a good pick for Ebola czar?

In case you haven’t noticed… Media outlets are no longer reporting on suspected Ebola cases at the urging of the Obama administration.
Downtrend reported:

There is a reason why Obama didn’t pick an Ebola Czar with any actual medical experience when he tabbed longtime Democrat party hack Ron Klain who is a lobbyist. The real danger was never that the foolish policies of Barry and the boys were exposing Americans to Ebola but rather the political implications of it all. So the sudden departure of Ebola stories from the state-corporate media doesn’t pass the smell test. Interestingly the website of Forbes has a story that reports:

The Associated Press and other press outlets have agreed not to report on suspected cases of Ebola in the United States until a positive viral RNA test is completed.

That damning line is buried deep in the article so anyone can be excused for not noticing it – they aren’t supposed to.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
...this is why there is a news blackout on Ebola....
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
...this is why there is a news blackout on Ebola....

I had noticed.  I also noticed a blackout on ISIS and "The Khorosan" group.

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline olde north church

I made an observation re:  the subject on my FB page several days back.  Isn't it a miracle?
« Last Edit: November 07, 2014, 12:13:51 pm by olde north church »
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Online mountaineer

There's no more Ebola, no ISIS, no Khorosan (don't they make carpets?) - all is well in todo el mundo, if you believe the network news.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline NavyCanDo

Joseph Goebbels would be proud.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline olde north church

There's no more Ebola, no ISIS, no Khorosan (don't they make carpets?) - all is well in todo el mundo, if you believe the network news.

The MASTERS and the MEDIA believed many dangers would frighten people into maintaining the status quo.  They figured wrong.  A lot like when a cinema villain believes he has the hero right where he wants him and proceeds to deliver a self-serving soliloquy giving time to, well, we know.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.