Author Topic: The Ugly Racism of Michelle Obama Knows No Bounds  (Read 644 times)

rangerrebew

The Ugly Racism of Michelle Obama Knows No Bounds
« on: November 05, 2014, 02:28:37 pm »

The Ugly Racism of Michelle Obama Knows No Bounds

By Onan Coca   / 5 November 2014   / 53 Comments   

First Lady Michelle Obama has a message for African-American voters –

Stop thinking, vote straight Democrat… and then go get some fried chicken.

I kid you not.

Mrs. Obama was on TV One (a network whose motto is “Where Black Life Unfolds”) speaking to host (and CNN contributor) Roland Martin when she told African-Americans what they should be doing.

“And that’s my message to voters, this isn’t about Barack, it’s not about person on that ballot– it’s about you. And for most of the people we are talking to, a Democratic ticket is the clear ticket that we should be voting on, regardless of who said what or did this– that shouldn’t even come into the equation.”

Then later in the interview (around 7:15 in the clip) Martin wonders, “So can we, if we go out to the polls, can we, say, we have a souls to polls on Sunday, can we do soul food after we vote?”

To which the First Lady responds, “Absolutely. I give everyone full permission to eat some fried chicken after they vote. Only after, if you haven’t voted… You make a good point. Because I am, I do talk about health. But I think that a good victory for Democrats on Tuesday, you know, should be rewarded with some fried chicken.”

Can you imagine if any of these words were uttered by a Republican? A Republican of any race would never hear the end of it. They’d be told that they were “feeding racial stereotyping” or “propagating a system which continues to oppress African-Americans” or worse… they’d simply be called “Uncle Tom” or “racist.”

You can hear the entire interview below.

Read more at http://eaglerising.com/10953/ugly-racism-michelle-obama-knows-bounds/#IQy1qeJG6yVWj82w.99

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Re: The Ugly Racism of Michelle Obama Knows No Bounds
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2014, 02:30:38 pm »
Can I donate the watermelon?    :whistle:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2014, 04:04:16 pm »
To which the First Lady responds, “Absolutely. I give everyone full permission to eat some fried chicken after they vote. Only after, if you haven’t voted… You make a good point. Because I am, I do talk about health. But I think that a good victory for Democrats on Tuesday, you know, should be rewarded with some fried chicken.”

I know I'm getting me some.  I think I'll make a Chick-fil-A stop on the way home.....

Can you imagine if any of these words were uttered by a Republican? A Republican of any race would never hear the end of it. They’d be told that they were “feeding racial stereotyping” or “propagating a system which continues to oppress African-Americans” or worse… they’d simply be called “Uncle Tom” or “racist.”

They will be watching closely now another black female, prepared to jump on anything she says.  Mia Love, watch out!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2014, 08:55:50 pm »
I'm not going to pile on here....she was asked about "Soul Food", the most common of which is fried chicken.

I believe she's a racist skank...but not in this instance.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline GourmetDan

« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2014, 11:02:43 pm »
They will be watching closely now another black female, prepared to jump on anything she says.  Mia Love, watch out!

Hopefully she'll talk back instead of being cowed.

She'd be an instant hit...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2014, 11:48:45 pm »
Hopefully she'll talk back instead of being cowed.

She'd be an instant hit...

Representative Love will not be cowed.  We need this lady...she fights.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2014, 12:19:12 am »
"I give everyone full permission to eat some fried chicken after they vote. Only after, if you haven’t voted…"

What the hell is this. Is this woman out of her freakin' mind!? "Permission" to eat fried chicken!?

This is something a delusional crazy person would say. She really needs to get a grip on her place in the world. She is losing it.

To all my GOPBR brothers and sisters, I just want you all to know that you all officially have my "permission" to eat ice cream as a treat tonight. Take it for what it is worth. lol
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2014, 12:58:46 am »
"I give everyone full permission to eat some fried chicken after they vote. Only after, if you haven’t voted…"

What the hell is this. Is this woman out of her freakin' mind!? "Permission" to eat fried chicken!?

This is something a delusional crazy person would say. She really needs to get a grip on her place in the world. She is losing it.

To all my GOPBR brothers and sisters, I just want you all to know that you all officially have my "permission" to eat ice cream as a treat tonight. Take it for what it is worth. lol

Thanks 240B!

I love ice cream, and there's a Klondike bar in the freezer with my name on it, but I was waiting on someone to give me permission. 
 :laugh:
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2014, 01:13:28 am »
Thanks 240B!

I love ice cream, and there's a Klondike bar in the freezer with my name on it, but I was waiting on someone to give me permission. 
 :laugh:

Thank God we got permission!  I have a Popsicle waiting for me, and I was so conflicted.....
I will NOT comply.