Author Topic: DEAN: AFRICAN-AMERICANS WON'T SOON FORGET THE GOP VILIFYING THE FIRST BLACK PRESIDENT  (Read 862 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2014/11/02/Dean-African-Americans-Wont-Soon-Forget-The-GOP-Vilifying-The-First-Black-President

on BREITBART TV  2 Nov 2014 

Sunday on MSNBC's "Weekends With Alex Witt," former Gov.Howard Dean (D-VT), the former chairman of the Democratic National Committee said African-American won't forget by the 2016 presidential elections that in their view Republicans have vilified the first African American president.

While discussing a possible 2016 presidential bid by Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY), Dean said, "The biggest problem that Rand Paul's going to have in appealing to African-American voters is the success of the republicans in this election is based on making Barack Obama the issue. The only African-American president we have ever had and the only issue that republicans are talking about is vilifying the President of the United States. Now, I grant you, he has not such great numbers and they'll probably be successful in picking up a few seats, but i don't think voters are going to forget what this party has done to the first African-American president."
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
HEEEEYAAAHHHHH!!   :tongue2:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
If I were a Republican thinking about 2016 I'd be quivering in my boots that I might lose the 5% of the 13% of the vote that I would have not gotten anyway if the Dems had not spent the entire election of season demonizing me.

As an aside, I am so happy Howard Dean is looking out for the GOP.  With friends like this....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline musiclady

If I were a Republican thinking about 2016 I'd be quivering in my boots that I might lose the 5% of the 13% of the vote that I would have not gotten anyway if the Dems had not spent the entire election of season demonizing me.

As an aside, I am so happy Howard Dean is looking out for the GOP.  With friends like this....

What's amazing is that anyone wants Howard Dean's opinion.

Oh, wait.......

IT'S MSNBC!!    :silly:
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Carling

...says the rich white doctor from Vermont, who went skiing instead of enlisting in the ANG during the Vietnam era, thinking he's speaking for black Americans. 

Way to go, Howie..  You're more irrelevant now than you've ever been.
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
...says the rich white doctor from Vermont, who went skiing instead of enlisting in the ANG during the Vietnam era, thinking he's speaking for black Americans. 

Way to go, Howie..  You're more irrelevant now than you've ever been.

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

rangerrebew

What's amazing is that anyone wants Howard Dean's opinion.

I think Debbie Wasserman Schultz consults him on how to be an effective DNC chair. :silly:
« Last Edit: November 03, 2014, 09:04:26 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline GourmetDan

Margaret Sanger's racist objectives seem to be working out according to plan...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
I think Debbie Wasserman Schultz consults him on how to be an effective DNC chair. :silly:

:silly:
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Title:
[[ DEAN: AFRICAN-AMERICANS WON'T SOON FORGET THE GOP VILIFYING THE FIRST BLACK PRESIDENT ]]

I’ll blurt it out:
Who cares what they think, anymore?
If they can’t forget, too bad, and tough luck.

In a post sometime back, I postulated that one of the lasting legacies of Obama would be the loss of any hope for Republicans to ever “gain back” more than a smidgeon of “the black vote”.

I don’t expect to see Republicans win more than, say, 5-8% of the black vote again in the remainder of my life.

So it goes…