Author Topic: Ten reasons why bluffing, boring, blame-pointing Obama can expect a well-deserved shellacking in the midterm elections By Piers Morgan  (Read 495 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2819111/Piers-Morgan-Ten-reasons-bluffing-boring-blame-pointing-Obama-expect-deserved-shellacking-midterm-elections.html

Ten reasons why bluffing, boring, blame-pointing Obama can expect a well-deserved shellacking in the midterm elections

By Piers Morgan for MailOnline

Published: 11:48 EST, 3 November 2014 | Updated: 13:57 EST, 3 November 2014

When Barack Obama was first elected President in 2008, I celebrated by having an exquisitely romantic dinner on a tiny, temporary sand dune in the middle of the Indian Ocean.

Like most of the world, I was thoroughly entranced by this dynamic young senator. He seemed so fresh, vibrant, eloquent and smart.

I believed him when he repeatedly cried: ‘Yes, we can!’

And I punched the air as he assured us: ‘Change has come to America!’

We all did.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2819111/Piers-Morgan-Ten-reasons-bluffing-boring-blame-pointing-Obama-expect-deserved-shellacking-midterm-elections.html#ixzz3I2dN113f
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline GourmetDan

And I punched the air as he assured us: ‘Change has come to America!’

We all did.

No Piers, we *all* didn't.

Just the credulous ones...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline Relic

Piers Morgan is garbage. He deserves to be shunned, nothing but scorn for this unprincipled lefty.