Author Topic: Back on top: World Trade Center reopens for business 13 years after 9/11 terrorist attack as first employees move in  (Read 322 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2818463/World-Trade-Center-reopens-business.html#ixzz3I2U5PyVe

Back on top: World Trade Center reopens for business 13 years after 9/11 terrorist attack as first employees move in

Publishing giant Conde Nast moved in Monday at One World Trade Center, a 104-story, $3.9 billion skyscraper in lower Manhattan
    The building is 60 per cent leased with advertising firm Kids Creative, and Legends Hospitality also moving in
    Port Authority director said: 'The New York City skyline is whole again, as One World Trade Center takes its place in Lower Manhattan'
    City officials have called it 'the most secure office building in America'

By Associated Press

Published: 02:24 EST, 3 November 2014 | Updated: 15:45 EST, 3 November 2014

Thirteen years after the 9/11 terrorist attack, the resurrected World Trade Center is again opening for business - marking an emotional milestone for both New Yorkers and the nation.

Publishing giant Conde Nast will start moving on Monday into One World Trade Center, a 104-story, $3.9 billion skyscraper that dominates the Manhattan skyline. It is America's tallest building.

It's the centerpiece of the 16-acre site where the decimated twin towers once stood and where more than 2,700 people died on September 11, 2001, buried under smoking mounds of fiery debris.

continued

« Last Edit: November 03, 2014, 08:59:17 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Dexter

• User banned for personal attacks. --CL
I don't think I would be comfortable working in a reconstructed WTC. I know the likelihood of another attack on the new building is extremely unlikely, but it would still be a little spooky.
"I know one thing, that I know nothing."
-Socrates