Author Topic: Dallas nurse Nina Pham reunites with 'best friend' — her dog, Bentley — after Ebola scare  (Read 401 times)

Offline flowers

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/nurse-nina-pham-reunites-dog-bentley-ebola-scare-article-1.1995374

Bentley's one lucky dog!

Dallas nurse Nina Pham was reunited with her precious pooch, Bentley, Saturday — their first meeting after both pup and owner were cleared of Ebola.

Bentley wagged his tail and licked Pham's face throughout the morning reunion. Vets at Texas A&M University gave the pup a long bath and a goodie bag of dog toys before they turned him over to his eager owner.

Pham was cured of the virus and released from the National Institutes of Health in Maryland on Oct. 24. The King Charles spaniel never tested positive for Ebola, put in a 21-day precautionary quarantine after Pham was diagnosed last month.

"After I was diagnosed with Ebola, I didn't know what would happen to Bentley," Pham said during their reunion in Dallas. "I was frightened that I would not know what would happen to one of my best friends."

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
She was correct to be afraid for her doggy.  The Spanish simply killed a dog that belonged to a nurse with Ebola.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: