Author Topic: USA Today's Susan Page: Obama Team 'Most Dangerous to the Press' In U.S. History  (Read 1557 times)

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
This is kind of like Leni Riefenstahl complaining about the Third Reich because of the poor quality of the film canisters manufactured in Buchenwald as compared to the ones made before Hitler's rise to power.
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
That's an astute observation DC.  Perhaps they're covering their asses?

I'm sure that's a lot of it.  They know, or will soon find out, they (the press) are just as stuck on the sinking boat as are the Dems that are presently running like heck away from their records of Obama butt-kissing.  That gibberish I spilled means the press is going to move into "tough" phase in order to pick up enough street cred to be listened to in 2016, which, to them, is more important.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
This is kind of like Leni Riefenstahl complaining about the Third Reich because of the poor quality of the film canisters manufactured in Buchenwald as compared to the ones made before Hitler's rise to power.
Yep.  Good analogy.  I would laugh at Page but for the serial disasters that have befallen this place because of her serial crimes.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

rangerrebew

I have to throw it in.  William Tecumseh Sherman was convinced if he killed every newspaperman in camp after dinner, there would be news from Hell before breakfast.  Jefferson wasn't fond of them, Lincoln wasn't fond of them, U.S. Grant was not fond of them; almost no one is fond of the media because of their bias.  So for a reporter to be claiming Obama to be dangerous is quite disingenuous.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
I have to throw it in.  William Tecumseh Sherman was convinced if he killed every newspaperman in camp after dinner, there would be news from Hell before breakfast.  Jefferson wasn't fond of them, Lincoln wasn't fond of them, U.S. Grant was not fond of them; almost no one is fond of the media because of their bias.  So for a reporter to be claiming Obama to be dangerous is quite disingenuous.

As Oceander would be apt to say...."with all due respect..."

None of the aforementioned men hated the Constitution...nor hated the white middle class.  None hated Capitalism and free markets.  None demonstrated a love and preference of Islam over Christianity.

I think we can all agree, we're dealing with a different political species here.

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald