Author Topic: This is a thing. Michelle Obama, a turnip and an awkward attempt at being hip.  (Read 567 times)

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Submitted without further comment.

https://vine.co/v/OqJKZVQami9
« Last Edit: October 29, 2014, 08:42:01 pm by jmyrlefuller »
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline GourmetDan

How'd ya like to be married to dat?

[shudder]...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I don't understand the post.  Is there a video or something?  I just see a picture of this person holding a turnip....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
I don't understand the post.  Is there a video or something?  I just see a picture of this person holding a turnip....
Click on the picture. It's a Vine (a little 6-second video clip that repeats over, and over and over again)… and a bad, bad pun.

And you won't get it unless you're familiar with today's pop music (and I barely know enough to get the, um, joke).
« Last Edit: October 30, 2014, 12:56:52 am by jmyrlefuller »

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Ohhhhh.  Nothing happens when I click the pic.  I think it's either my browser or I have to be a Vine member.  I did get a pop-up offering to sign me up.  I think I saw the vid, if it's the one where she makes faces and waves the turnip around.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Ohhhhh.  Nothing happens when I click the pic.  I think it's either my browser or I have to be a Vine member.  I did get a pop-up offering to sign me up.  I think I saw the vid, if it's the one where she makes faces and waves the turnip around.
Probably it's your browser (mobile perhaps?). I don't have my Vine account logged in right now, but I'm on a laptop so it showed up fine for me. But yes, it's that one.