Author Topic: Ferguson Protesters to Police Officer: We Will Rape Your Wife; “Tell Her We’re Be There to F**k Her”  (Read 439 times)

Offline flowers

http://thepunditpress.com/2014/10/28/ferguson-protesters-to-police-officer-we-will-rape-your-wife-tell-her-were-be-there-to-fk-her/

Ferguson protesters have threatened to rape the wife of a police officer. The exchange was caught on camera.

The incident began when the unnamed officer sat in a police car. Ferguson protesters approached the car and demanded to know why another officer was not wearing a body camera. The questions very quickly became insults, then threats, when the officer did not respond.
Protesters
A brief transcript of the encounter is below:

Protester 1: Can he wear his body camera please? I’m gonna take the light off your eyes so we can talk civilly. Why does he not have his body camera on, lieutenant? Er, are you a sergeant? Sergeant, I’m sorry. Sergeant, you’re not a lieutenant.

Protester 2: He gonna have to answer some questions. Don’t touch. Naw, just put it over here. This is our s**t.

Protester 1: This is our s**t.

Protester 2: We paid for the truck you in. You know that?

Protester 1: We paid for your badge. We paid for your camera. How come he’s not… And, hey, how come your camera’s not on? The… the sergeant’s camera is not on.

Protester 2: We even paid for your wife’s ring too, you know that? If you got one.

Protester 3: I f**ked his wife, that’s why she left him.

Offline olde north church

And they will continue to pull over the poor bastard, who really pays his salary, with the broken tail light.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline flowers

I bet our taxes pay for these punks food and clothing and everything else they have in their lives. No way they pay any.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2014, 05:15:33 pm by flowers »