Author Topic: Slashed wrists, sex with prison guards and a jailhouse lesbian lover: Inside the twisted world of Susan Smith 20 years after she drowned her sons and blamed 'a black man'  (Read 733 times)

Offline flowers

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2810058/Slashed-wrists-sex-prison-guards-jailhouse-lesbian-lover-Inside-twisted-world-Susan-Smith-20-years-drowned-sons-blamed-black-man.html

Susan Smith, now 43, remains in prison in South Carolina but has a long history of delinquent behavior while behind bars
    Former director of the South Carolina Department of Corrections Jon Ozmint says Smith just can't 'turn the corner' toward being a better person
    Smith was caught having sex with two separate prison guards in 2000 and has since taken a lesbian jailhouse lover
    The child killer remains troubled -- a fellow convict says she has long, deep scars on her arm after a gory suicide attempt a few years back

Offline olde north church

Wow.  I'm shocked.  I'm surprised she hasn't allowed herself to be used for drug experimentation.  I'm surpised she hasn't given up food except for the bare minimum and only soda crackers and water.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Interaction with others is a privilege I would not give her. Isolation instead. No lesbian lovers.

No chance to harm others. Punishment.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Atomic Cow

• High Yield Minion
"...And these atomic bombs which science burst upon the world that night were strange, even to the men who used them."  H. G. Wells, The World Set Free, 1914

"The one pervading evil of democracy is the tyranny of the majority, or rather of that party, not always the majority, that succeeds, by force or fraud, in carrying elections." -Lord Acton

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Interaction with others is a privilege I would not give her. Isolation instead. No lesbian lovers.

No chance to harm others. Punishment.

Naw....she's off the streets.  Leave her be.

Just puzzled as to why the overall prison population hasn't come down on her.  Perhaps all this drama we're reading about is a result of her trying to survive behind bars.

I'd punish the hell out of those prison guards that were sexually involved with her, however.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Carling

The case incensed the black community because Smith claimed a black man carjacked her and drove off with the children.

The blacks cared more about her fake story than they cared about the kids she drowned. 
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
The blacks cared more about her fake story than they cared about the kids she drowned.

Of course they did.  And if you are black...so should you!   :chairbang:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald