Author Topic: Renee Zellweger Exclusive: The first pictures since THAT red carpet appearance. Actress steps out without make-up and she STILL doesn't look like herself  (Read 812 times)

Offline flowers

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2809850/Renee-Zellweger-steps-make-free-looking-tired-stressed-appearance-unveiled-new-face.html

Even without a scrap of make-up, Renee Zellweger looked unrecognizable when she was spotted over the weekend for the first time since last Monday's ELLE Style Awards.

The 45-year-old Bridget Jones actress - who has dismissed surgery speculations as 'silly' - appeared somewhat tired and anxious as she ran errands over the weekend in Mississippi, where she is about to start filming her latest movie, Same Kind Of Different As Me.

When quizzed by the paparazzi over all the media attention surrounding her face, Renee, as she climbed into her car, replied: 'Oh my God you're going to ask me that question! Can you excuse me please? I have better things to do and I'm sure you do too.'

Offline flowers

Must be something wrong with me........I only see her looking older nothing else.

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
Must be something wrong with me........I only see her looking older nothing else.

Well, she is wearing makeup, I can see eye makeup - but anyway, I don't think she looks bad. 

I hate that crap.  Actors these days have a pretty short shelf life - once you get to a certain age you can forget it!  That's why I like to watch the British TV shows - the actors and actresses look REAL!

Renee is a beautiful woman, but she is made to feel that she has to have all this work done to continue to get work - but what happens usually is that they no longer look like themselves anymore.  Then it's just not the same magic as before. 

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Well, she is wearing makeup, I can see eye makeup - but anyway, I don't think she looks bad. 

I hate that crap.  Actors these days have a pretty short shelf life - once you get to a certain age you can forget it!  That's why I like to watch the British TV shows - the actors and actresses look REAL!

Renee is a beautiful woman, but she is made to feel that she has to have all this work done to continue to get work - but what happens usually is that they no longer look like themselves anymore.  Then it's just not the same magic as before.
I watch as much foreign content, as I can. PBS's streaming site has new episodes of Inspector Lewis, for example.

Police procedurals are great, from England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland, Sweden, Denmark, Norway, etc. I think maybe from France, Spain and Italy too.

I just started watching "The Killing," a US series based on and produced by some of the Danish sources along with the Author. It was a Danish series, first.

I notice the style of filmmaking is non-US; different. More Eropean.

One of the all-time best was "Prime Suspect" starring Helen Mirren. 
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
I watch as much foreign content, as I can. PBS's streaming site has new episodes of Inspector Lewis, for example.

Police procedurals are great, from England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland, Sweden, Denmark, Norway, etc. I think maybe from France, Spain and Italy too.

I just started watching "The Killing," a US series based on and produced by some of the Danish sources along with the Author. It was a Danish series, first.

I notice the style of filmmaking is non-US; different. More Eropean.

One of the all-time best was "Prime Suspect" starring Helen Mirren.

I wholeheartedly agree with you on "Prime Suspect".  Helen Mirren is fantastic in that, and it still stands the test of time.  Yes, Yes!

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

Renee Zellwinger was NOT beautiful.  She was "cute".

Like it or not, her on screen persona was cemented in the film "Jerry McGuire", one of a pearl wrapped in a plain-brown wrapper.

IMO, now she's more a beauty in a classic sense.  She should obtain a lot more different choices and roles to play.

just my opinion of course.    :laugh:
« Last Edit: October 27, 2014, 09:47:43 pm by DCPatriot »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
She's 45. She's supposed to stay a baby faced ditz?

We always see pics of celebrities whose cosmetic surgeries turn into disasters.

Zellwinger's was a total success.  Nobody has said she looks bad....she just looks completely different to the point that she's unrecognizable.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
She is a very good actress, and I am fine if she wants to change her face?

A lot of good acting, is in facial expressions, so let's hope Renee's new face cooperates, and keeps the expressions interesting, believable.

Part of the attraction of some "cute" but not raving beauties, is in their expressions, imo.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln