Author Topic: Feds say Sacramento shooting suspect was deported twice, had drug conviction  (Read 513 times)

Offline mrclose

Glad to see that the revolving door is still working!  :whistle:

Investigators were poring over the conflicting backgrounds Saturday of a Utah couple accused in a crime spree that killed two deputies, with federal authorities saying the 34-year-old man charged in the slayings has used at least two identities and has been deported from the United States twice in the past.

Marquez is suspected of being the triggerman in a crime spree that began at 10:22 a.m. Friday in a Motel 6 parking lot near the Arden Fair mall, where he allegedly shot and killed Sacramento sheriff’s Deputy Danny Oliver, 47, as the deputy approached a car Marquez and Monroy were in.

The couple, armed with an AR-15 rifle and at least two pistols, then allegedly took off and carjacked two other vehicles, shot a motorist who resisted giving up his car and fled to Auburn, authorities said. There, two Placer County deputies confronted them along a roadway and Marquez shot and killed Detective Michael Davis Jr. and wounded Deputy Jeff Davis, authorities say.

Sheriff’s officials have identified the suspect as Marcelo Marquez, but the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement agency said in a statement Saturday that his name actually is Luis Enrique Monroy-Bracamonte.

Read more here: http://www.sacbee.com/news/local/crime/article3368389.html#storylink=cpy
« Last Edit: October 26, 2014, 04:27:48 am by mrclose »
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline mrclose

Maybe my comprehension abilities are on sabbatical?

If so .. Will someone please explain this to me:

The agency has lodged an immigration detainer asking the Sacramento County Sheriff Office to transfer Monroy to ICE custody if he is released so that it can begin deportation proceedings.
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
SACRAMENTO-AREA COP SHOOTING SUSPECT HAD ALREADY BEEN DEPORTED -- TWICE
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2014, 12:49:23 pm »
http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-California/2014/10/25/Sacramento-Area-Cop-Killer-Had-Already-Been-Deported-Twice

by AWR HAWKINS  25 Oct 2014 797

Marcelo Marquez allegedly shot and killed a Sacramento County Sheriff's Deputy and a Placer County Sheriff's Deputy, and also allegedly shot and wounded a second Placer County deputy and a civilian on Friday. On Saturday, authorities revealed that the suspect -- real name, Luis Enrique Monroy-Bracamonte -- had already been deported twice from the United States.
According to Sacramento's KCRA, he was "sent back in to Mexico in 1997 and again in 2001."
The 1997 deportation was the result of "conviction in Arizona...on charges of possession of narcotics for sale." He was arrested stateside in 2001 as well.
After the suspect allegedly shot three deputies and a civilian, he was apprehended in a residential area near Placer County High School. Janelle Marquez Monroy, the female who accompanied him during part of his shooting spree, was arrested earlier in the same day.
Both now face charges in the shooting deaths of the two deputies, along with other charges.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Atomic Cow

• High Yield Minion

If for some reason he is released by the state (not going to happen considering the charges he is facing) the feds would instantly take custody of him and then deport him.
"...And these atomic bombs which science burst upon the world that night were strange, even to the men who used them."  H. G. Wells, The World Set Free, 1914

"The one pervading evil of democracy is the tyranny of the majority, or rather of that party, not always the majority, that succeeds, by force or fraud, in carrying elections." -Lord Acton

rangerrebew

Deport him, hell.  That's already been a failed tactic several times with this clown.  If they are going to deport him, do after a life in prison sentence. :whistle: