Author Topic: Rush: Obama Throws Democrats Under Bus  (Read 234 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: Obama Throws Democrats Under Bus
« on: October 21, 2014, 07:14:57 pm »
http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2014/10/21/obama_throws_democrats_under_bus

Obama Throws Democrats Under Bus
October 21, 2014

BEGIN TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: So how about Barack Obama, how about this guy?  You've got all these Democrats, these Democrat incumbents, and they're running for reelection, and they don't want him anywhere near them.  They're doing everything they can to distance themselves from his policies, because the polling data is what it is.  We talked yesterday about people who think the country's wandering aimlessly, no direction, things are spiraling out of control.

There's no accountability.  There's no reliability.  Everything, all these traditions, all these institutions that people used to be able to count on and rely on have gone kaput now.  There's no trust in these institutions, most of them in government, most of them being run by the Regime.  So the polling data is not good and all these Democrats running for office don't want Obama anywhere near them.  One did ask him in Upper Marlboro, Maryland, a black Democrat candidate running for governor of Maryland, Obama shows up there, and a primarily black audience heckled him and walked out before he was finished.  So what's Obama do?

How many times have we discussed on this program that Obama really doesn't care about anybody but himself? He doesn't care about the Democrat Party, except to the extent that it can help him. He's out there saying (imitating Obama), "Hey, hey, these people that are running away from me, hey, they all voted with me. They're my henchmen. They're the ones that made what I wanted to do possible."  He's just throwing 'em all under the bus.  (laughing)

He's throwing them all overboard, every one of them.  And they're trying to do it with respect.  I mean, he is the POTUS.  They're trying to be respectful when they let it be known, primarily to voters, that they are not on the same page with Obama anymore.  They're trying to be respectful when they ask him not to show up.  Obviously he's taking this very badly.  Obviously he's taking this very personal, 'cause he goes out there and says (imitating Obama), "Hey, hey, these are all my henchmen."  That's what he called them.  (laughing) "They're all my henchmen.  These are the guys that are voting for what I believe in. These are the guys that helped me accomplish what we've accomplished here."  Bam, anvil.

I mean, this is like the Road Runner and the coyote, and the Democrats are the coyote, and the Acme Anvil Company made one that just kaboomed 'em on the top of the head, thrown by Obama off the cliff after he tossed them over. 

END TRANSCRIPT
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34