Author Topic: Al Sharpton is returning to Ferguson for four days in order to draw national attention to the death of unarmed teenager Michael Brown  (Read 629 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2799230/al-sharpton-returning-ferguson-four-days-order-draw-national-attention-death-unarmed-st-louis-teenager-michael-brown.html

Al Sharpton is returning to Ferguson for four days in order to draw national attention to the death of unarmed teenager Michael Brown

The Rev. Al Sharpton is expected to hold a four-day tribute for the death of unarmed teenager Michael Brown in Ferguson
    Sharpton will be there from October 31 to November 4 in reference to the four hours that the teenager's body was left lying on the street
    He is leading a wave of outcry after a report suggested that there is not enough evidence to charge Officer Darren Wilson over the shooting of Brown
    Wilson told grand jury he feared for his life as Brown attacked him
    Police are given greater scope for lethal action in case of self-defense
    Sharpton said it echoes the excuse given by convicted killer Michael Dunn
    Jury deliberating whether or not to bring manslaughter or murder charges 

By Mia De Graaf for MailOnline

Published: 13:49 EST, 19 October 2014 | Updated: 14:02 EST, 19 October 2014

The Rev. Al Sharpton is expected to hold a four-day tribute for the death of unarmed teenager Michael Brown in Ferguson at the end of this month.

Sharpton will be in the Missouri town from October 31 to November 4 in reference to the four hours that the teenager's body was left lying on the street.

Sharpton is leading a wave of outcry after a Friday report suggested that investigators do not have enough evidence to charge a police officer over the shooting of Michael Brown.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2799230/al-sharpton-returning-ferguson-four-days-order-draw-national-attention-death-unarmed-st-louis-teenager-michael-brown.html#ixzz3GdY2xbxC

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
It's obvious what they're trying to do here.  They think the GJ is coming back with a "No Bill," and it's being delayed until after the election.  The ferals want the members of the Jury to know if they don't "decide right" there will be riots.  I don't know if any of the Jurors are from Ferguson, but if there aren't any it's not likely to sway their opinion, unless they're all bed-wetting liberals.

If it were me, I'd "no bill" it and keep my TV on.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
It is more than obvious what they are doing. F**k them.

Obama wants to take us all back to the 60's. Black Power! Burn it down, let it burn.

I really do feel like I am in some kind of time warp. Like I went back in time 70 years. And Obama is driving the car.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
It is more than obvious what they are doing. F**k them.

Obama wants to take us all back to the 60's. Black Power! Burn it down, let it burn.

I really do feel like I am in some kind of time warp. Like I went back in time 70 years. And Obama is driving the car.

Shut up and sit in the back, Whitey.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
Al Sharpton is returning to Ferguson for four days in order to draw national attention to the death of unarmed teenager Michael Brown Al Sharpton.

Fixed it.
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx