Author Topic: Ferguson Protesters and Football Fans Brawl in Street After St. Louis Rams Game  (Read 607 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/10/20/ferguson-protesters-and-football-fans-brawl-in-street-after-st-louis-rams-game/

Ferguson Protesters and Football Fans Brawl in Street After St. Louis Rams Game
Oct. 20, 2014 2:08am   Dave Urbanski

Ferguson protesters and football fans fought in the street after the St. Louis Rams game against the Seattle Seahawks on Sunday afternoon, the St. Louis Post-Dispatch reported.

Protesters fight to regain control of a flag that was taken by a fan, right, leaving the Edward Jones Dome after an NFL football game between the St. Louis Rams and the Seattle Seahawks in St. Louis on Sunday, Oct. 19, 2014. (Image source: AP/St. Louis Post-Dispatch, David Carson)

continued
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
The football "fan" started it.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline GourmetDan

"There was a spitting incident caught on video — but this one involved a (black) female protester spitting in a (white) man’s face."

Better have her tested for HIV just in case criminal charges are appropriate...

« Last Edit: October 20, 2014, 03:56:23 pm by GourmetDan »
"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
"There was a spitting incident caught on video — but this one involved a (black) female protester spitting in a (white) man’s face."

Better have her tested for HIV just in case criminal charges are appropriate...

Herpes and Hep C. I read an article a while ago that said well over 60% of Black females have herpes. Venereal disease among Black Americans is totally out of control.

I do not know if this is true, but it would give me reason to get tested. She might have spit knowing full well what she was doing.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.