Author Topic: Whiny Chuck Todd Blasts McConnell Campaign’s Use of His Comments  (Read 336 times)

rangerrebew

Whiny Chuck Todd Blasts McConnell Campaign’s Use of His Comments

Don Irvine  —   October 16, 2014 

chuck todd mtpMeet the Press host Chuck Todd isn’t very happy with seeing his negative comments about Democratic Senate candidate Alison Lundergan Grimes being used in a Mitch McConnell campaign ad, calling the move “cheap” and “useless.”

Todd was referring to a recent comment he made, saying that Grimes had “disqualified herself” by refusing to say who she voted for in the last presidential election.

In an email to The Huffington Post on Tuesday, Todd said, “campaigns that try to make others the issue are usually trying to avoid their own scrutiny.” “I don’t take back my analysis,” Todd continued, “but no journalist likes to be used in a TV ad. It is cheap and likely useless.”

Todd went on to criticize McConnell for hiding from questions for months, and speculated that Grimes doesn’t want to admit to voting for Obama because he’s unpopular in the state.

That may be the case, but Grimes has done more damage to her campaign by not admitting that she voted for Obama than if she had admitted it and explained why she’s disappointed in him, like many other Democrats running for office nationwide.

Besides losing the support of liberals in the media like Todd and Chris Matthews, her latest stumble also led the Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee to stop running ads on her behalf, and in essence declaring that she won’t win.

Todd may not have killed the Grimes campaign, but he surely put a nail in its coffin.

http://www.aim.org/don-irvine-blog/whiny-chuck-todd-calls-mcconnell-campaigns-use-of-his-comments-about-grimes-cheap-and-useless/
« Last Edit: October 19, 2014, 01:21:48 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Whiny Chuck Todd Blasts McConnell Campaign’s Use of His Comments
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2014, 06:24:01 pm »
He's probably miffed he didn't get royalties.  I'm sure he would have been OK with a Dem using his video.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: