Author Topic: 'Not Sure' When He Became a Doctor: Young CBS Producer Deletes Tweet Mocking Rand Paul's Medical Opinion  (Read 668 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://newsbusters.org/blogs/nb-staff/2014/10/17/not-sure-when-he-became-doctor-young-cbs-producer-deletes-tweet-mocking?utm_source=facebook+&utm_medium=marketing&utm_term=facebook&utm_campaign=mocking-paul

'Not Sure' When He Became a Doctor: Young CBS Producer Deletes Tweet Mocking Rand Paul's Medical Opinion
By NB Staff | October 17, 2014 | 1:52 PM EDT

Katy Conrad is a booker and producer with CBS This Morning, but conservatives quickly made fun of her on Twitter when she mocked Rand Paul's medical opinion, as if he was a doctor. (Oops, he is -- an opthalmologist, to be precise.) Via Nick Dyer:

It never hurts to Google search your ridicule targets. "Wait, is Rand Paul actually a doctor?" It might make more sense after you discover Rand Paul's father Ron Paul is also a doctor. It's easy to think tweets are so quick to dash off, and quick to vanish into the Internet ether, who needs research for a tweet? It's tough to get noticed on something so basic, one of the first three or so biographical facts that would come up about Rand Paul.

Conrad then tweeted an apology:

Katy @katywithawhy
Follow

Hi all: clearly a poorly researched tweet, know a lot are fired up & I apologize. Will do better next time. Thx for keeping me honest.
8:44 PM - 16 Oct 2014
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

Good response from Nick Dyer!
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline rb224315

• Custom Title goes here
  • Personal Text goes here
This reminds me of Contessa Brewer getting owned by Congressman Mo Brooks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mtQyEd-zS4

The longer version:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qReF-0oWOc
rb224315:  just another "Creepy-ass Cracka".

Online mountaineer

I just saw on Facebook where a local lib - sadly, a former teacher and member of our county school board - mocked a Ben Carson comment on ebola with, "Why should we listen to him?"

Good grief.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
I just saw on Facebook where a local lib - sadly, a former teacher and member of our county school board - mocked a Ben Carson comment on ebola with, "Why should we listen to him?"

Good grief.

And Rand Paul and Ben Carson are the very people that should be involved in this.

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!