Author Topic: The Nazification of America  (Read 206 times)

rangerrebew

The Nazification of America
« on: October 15, 2014, 08:17:37 pm »

The Nazification of America

By Young Publius   / 15 October 2014   / 3 Comments   

Has the Nazification of America began?

Brittany Maynard has chosen to take her own life in order to escape a certain painful death from glioblastoma. In her current state of Oregon, euthanasia is legal under certain circumstances.

What does this mean for America as a whole? 
(I'd like to start out by saying that I'm not a conspiracy theorist, but this case is unsettling to me.)
 First off, euthanasia is legal in 5 states, one of which is Oregon. This is deeply concerning to me.

There has been a strong anti-abortion campaign for decades now, but why is there no anti-euthanasia campaign? Pro-life isn't just in regards to abortion. It is also in cases of assisted, and unassisted suicide.

Second, we all (hopefully) remember the last major utilization of euthanasia: Nazi Germany. Hitler used it as an excuse to kill everyone that he found "imperfect" towards his twisted version of an Aryan race.against-euthanasia I know euthanasia isn't being utilized by the government, but it is a concern worth raising.

What does this mean for the rest of America?

If nobody tries to push against euthanasia, it will become more and more socially acceptable, and I can see it being used in cases similar to those in Hitler's Germany.

What should Americans do about the possible issue?

The answer is simple: take the political approach. Petition for it to be outlawed in all areas, no excuses. Euthanasia is murder, and murder in this case rests not just on the shoulders of the drug administrator, but also on society as a whole. 
It would not surprise me in the least amount that if this case of euthanasia goes without action, it will become more commonplace, and that the government may use it to deal with its enemies.

We need to stop the Nazification of this great nation.

Read more at http://eaglerising.com/9796/nazification-america/#2arxUuFG15hdEsLB.99