Author Topic: The ruff life of the Ebola nurse’s dog  (Read 500 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The ruff life of the Ebola nurse’s dog
« on: October 15, 2014, 06:32:31 pm »
http://nypost.com/2014/10/15/dog-of-texas-nurse-with-ebola-enjoying-time-in-quarantine/?utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=NYPFacebook&utm_medium=SocialFlow

The ruff life of the Ebola nurse’s dog
By Sophia RosenbaumOctober 15, 2014 | 1:10pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkFiBywrZyQ

The precious pup of one of the Dallas nurses battling Ebola is enjoying his time in quarantine.

Bentley got some much-needed attention Monday evening from his temporary caretakers, dressed in hazmat suits as a precaution as the year-old Cavalier King Charles spaniel is monitored for the next 21 days.

A video released by the city of Dallas shows the cute canine chowing down on some dinner and wagging his tail. Dallas spokeswoman Sana Syed posted a photo of Dr. Beckam, the vet in charge of his care, taking some time to play outside with Bentley.

View image on TwitterView image on Twitter
 Sana Syed @dallaspiosana
Follow
Dr. Beckam -vet who cared for Bentley tonight. She hugged him and took good care of him. @1500Marilla @DallasShelter
9:27 PM - 14 Oct 2014

Bentley’s owner, Nina Pham, tested positive for the deadly disease Saturday after helping care for the first case of Ebola on US soil, Liberian Thomas Eric Duncan.

Pham was given a potentially life-saving plasma transfusion from Ebola survivor Dr. Kent Brantly on Sunday, and continues to improve.

Nina Pham with Bentley

Doctors upgraded Pham’s condition to “good” Tuesday afternoon, and the 26-year-old released a statement saying, “I’m doing well and want to thank everyone for their kind wishes and prayers.”

Pham was relieved to hear that her pooch was in good hands. Dallas Animal Services brought Bentley to Hensley Field, an abandoned naval air base, Monday after they decontaminated Pham’s home.

Officials are unsure whether household pets can carry or contract Ebola, but are not taking any chances with Bentley, following the same protocol the CDC advises for humans.

“She hugged him and took good care of him,” Syed tweeted Tuesday night.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2014, 06:33:04 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: The ruff life of the Ebola nurse’s dog
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2014, 07:04:03 pm »
Jesse Jackson, meanwhile, is saddened.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline flowers

« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2014, 08:06:20 pm »
Jesse Jackson, meanwhile, is saddened.
Yep but the other nurse who is black was sent to Emory, of course Jesse will be all over that why wasn't Duncan sent to Emory.

Offline olde north church

« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2014, 08:58:29 pm »
Yep but the other nurse who is black was sent to Emory, of course Jesse will be all over that why wasn't Duncan sent to Emory.

It's simple why she went to Emory.  Caucasians and Mongoloids (can we still say that?) get very sick, eventually getting better.  Negroes either get better (rarely) or die.  They sent her there for the illusion of better care.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline rb224315

• Custom Title goes here
  • Personal Text goes here
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2014, 10:24:18 pm »
It's simple why she went to Emory.  Caucasians and Mongoloids (can we still say that?) get very sick, eventually getting better.  Negroes either get better (rarely) or die.  They sent her there for the illusion of better care.

Is this true about the different races?  I'm pretty clueless about things like this [ and I'm concerned I might be gullible :-P ] so I'm wondering if this is really true.
rb224315:  just another "Creepy-ass Cracka".

Offline olde north church

« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2014, 10:41:45 pm »
Is this true about the different races?  I'm pretty clueless about things like this [ and I'm concerned I might be gullible :-P ] so I'm wondering if this is really true.

No, it's really not true.  It was more of a sarcastic response to the usual suspects.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.