Author Topic: 'If you tell anyone I told you that, I'm gonna find you, and I'll kill you': Arkansas gay rights leader caught on hidden-camera saying Democratic senator who publicly opposes gay marriage has told her privately he is 'not against it'  (Read 533 times)

Offline GourmetDan

'If you tell anyone I told you that, I'm gonna find you, and I'll kill you': Arkansas gay rights leader caught on hidden-camera saying Democratic senator who publicly opposes gay marriage has told her privately he is 'not against it'

"A bombshell hidden-camera video released Wednesday airs a claim that Arkansas Sen. Mark Pryor has privately told gay rights activists he supports a redefinition of marriage to include gay and lesbians unions. Pryor, who is in a tight reelection battle, has publicly maintained an anti-gay-marriage stance in the red state in order to stay electable.

'I support traditional marriage, and I've been pretty clear on that for a long time,' Sen. Mark Pryor said in a May 31 news broadcast on KHBS-TV40 in the city of Fort Smith.

But one of the state's prominent gay rights leaders told an undercover investigator with Project Veritas Action, a conservative group known for its 'gotcha' videos, that Pryor has assured gay marriage advocates he's on their side.

'If you tell anyone I told you that, I'm gonna find you, and I'll kill you,' the activist, Bailey Rae Bibb, says in the video after confiding in the hidden camera-wearing covert operative."

**************************************************************************************************************************

Good old Daily Mail.

Demonrats spinning deception for votes, whoulda thunk it...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline GourmetDan

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: