Author Topic: Drum Battle Between U.S. Marines & Their S.Korean Counterparts Will Likely Give You ‘Patriotic Chills’  (Read 634 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/10/14/drum-battle-between-u-s-marine-corps-their-s-korean-counterparts-will-likely-give-you-patriotic-chills/

Drum Battle Between U.S. Marines & Their S.Korean Counterparts Will Likely Give You ‘Patriotic Chills’
Oct. 14, 2014 5:50pm Oliver Darcy   
Shares

A new video published online shows the III Marine Expeditionary Force band engage in a drum battle with the Republic of Korea Army Band — and it’s almost certain to give you “patriotic chills.”

The footage, which has amassed more than 150,000 views after being uploaded last week, depicts the two forces duke it out with an impressive musical performance, which was officially later ruled as a tie.

The duel between the two forces has since enthralled the Internet.

“This is how wars should be fought.”

Share:

“This is how wars should be fought,” one individual wrote.

“Marines bringing the heat!” echoed another.

Watch the Drum Battle:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPD4Ae-Zv_Y
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline aligncare

I did that. I played snare drum for a drum and bugle corps as a teenager. The OLPH Ridgemen (Our Lady of Perpetual Help). I even played snare drum in the Air Force at Lackland Air Force Base for parades and evening retreat.

The way the Koreans held their sticks was the giveaway that they would be the Ringo Starr to the Marines Buddy Rich.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
It was pretty cool when the Marines started to play the S Koreans drums....no competition..lol
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34