Author Topic: Judge Orders Christian Couple to Hold Gay Weddings in Their Home  (Read 465 times)

rangerrebew

Judge Orders Christian Couple to Hold Gay Weddings in Their Home

Posted 7 mins ago by Dave Jolly Filed under Christianity, Homosexuality, Liberal Bullying

Cynthia and Robert Gifford own Liberty Ridge Farm, just outside of Stillwater in upstate New York. To help boost the farm’s income, they feature a number of attractions designed for kids and families, including a pumpkin patch, a corn stalk maze and a rustic barn for parties and weddings. Being active Christians, the Giffords operated their business by Christian principles.

They built a three story barn with the bottom floor designed for parties and weddings. The second floor has rooms where members of a wedding party can get dressed and prepare. The third floor is the living quarters for the Giffords.

Everything was going ideally for the couple until a pair of lesbians seemed to have intentionally set out to trap the Christian couple and ruin their business and lives. Cynthia received a phone call from Melissa McCarthy inquiring about having her wedding at the Gifford’s farm. Cynthia invited her to come to the farm to check it out.

Shortly thereafter, Cynthia learned that Melissa was referring to a lesbian wedding with her partner Jennifer. Cynthia explained that they do not host same-sex marriage ceremonies because of their Christian faith, but still offered to host a reception for them.

The trap had been set and Cynthia took the bait. Now Melissa and Jennifer were ready to spring the trap closed. Jennifer had been recording the phone call without telling Cynthia she was being recorded. The lesbians immediately contacted the ACLU who sent them to the New York Civil Liberties Union who immediately filed a lawsuit against the Giffords.

In the court hearings, the Giffords explained that the building used for weddings was also their home and they believed they had the constitutional right to live by their Christian faith in their own home. They even told the judge that they employ homosexuals and they have hosted gay parties in the past, just not weddings.

Administrative Law Judge Migdalia Parres cared nothing for the US Constitution or the religious rights of the Giffords. She fined the Giffords $13,000 and ordered them to perform same-sex weddings in their home in the future. If that isn’t bad enough, the judge also ordered the Giffords and all of their employees to undergo government brainwashing disguised as re-education training classes where they would learn the state of New York’s viewpoint on marriage.

However, the Giffords are not going to just roll over and play dead for the judge or the LGBT community. With the help of Alliance Defending Freedom, the Giffords have filed an appeal with an appellate court. James Trainor, their attorney commented:

“All Americans should be free to live and work according to their beliefs. Entering the marketplace doesn’t mean the government can force a person to surrender their First Amendment freedoms or face punishment. The commission demonstrated stunning disregard for the Gifford’s rights, which were never considered at the hearing.”

From the sounds of this, the Giffords were intentionally targeted by the lesbians for the sole purpose of forcing them to accept their sinful and perverted lifestyle. Christian business owners are being targeted more and more. The LGBT community is waging a war of hatred, bigotry, discrimination and intolerance against Christians. It’s not acceptable to them that others do not share their views on their chosen lifestyle. They are insisting on ramming their abominations down the throats of Christians until we choke on them. Their agenda is accept them or die.

Have you ever seen a similar targeting or lawsuit against a Muslim owned business? I haven’t. Islam is very strict about homosexuality and in some Muslim countries the crime is punishable by beatings, imprisonment and even death. Are the LGBT afraid that Muslims will retaliate against them if they are targeted like Christians?

With the US Supreme Court’s recent inaction on same-sex marriages, the number of states legalizing the abominable unions has drastically increased. That means that more LGBT sinners will be targeting Christian business owners.

If you didn’t think that you would ever see the persecution of Christians here in the United States, consider what’s going on. They are being persecuted by the gays, by the courts, by the military and our federal government. The IRS and DHS are targeting Christians because of their beliefs, conservative and patriotic values. Obamacare was designed to intentionally trample on the rights of Christians by forcing them to violate their faith. Christians are being arrested and jailed for speaking outside abortion clinics and Muslim festivals.

America has turned its back on God and He is turning us over to our sinful desires, lusts and ways. We are no longer a Christian nation, but a nation under judgment. One of these days, God’s judgment will turn to wrath and when that happens, none will escape, not even the faithful. That folks scares me more than anything else!

Read more at http://godfatherpolitics.com/17696/judge-orders-christian-couple-hold-gay-weddings-home/#L4wgyJDfxPCrBKFT.99

Offline rb224315

• Custom Title goes here
  • Personal Text goes here
Re: Judge Orders Christian Couple to Hold Gay Weddings in Their Home
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2014, 01:13:39 pm »
From the sounds of this, the Giffords were intentionally targeted by the lesbians for the sole purpose of forcing them to accept their sinful and perverted lifestyle.

We on the right don't play this game very well.  I grew up in a small town in the South.  We should be working with our Southern friends to invade places owned and operated by the "LGBT" community for various events and make their towns and venues look like a Country Music Television video.  Spend only as much money as is absolutely necessary to have the event--don't buy hotel rooms, food, etc. except as absolutely necessary--then file suit when the liberals start turning down our friends who don't live up to high-brow liberal standards.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2014, 01:14:02 pm by rb224315 »
rb224315:  just another "Creepy-ass Cracka".

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2014, 01:55:58 pm »
You mean Christians should invade Fire Island?   :laugh:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2014, 02:11:03 pm »
You mean Christians should invade Fire Island?   :laugh:

The police would show up and forcibly remove the Christians. This has been tried in various ways but it is a one way street. Gays, Muslims, whomever, can mess with Christians all they want, but Christians are forbidden to go anywhere near Gays, or Muslims. This is not at all hyperbole. What I am saying is real truth.

Christians are viewed as 'evil'. Gays and Muslims are viewed as heros. If gays raided and overwhelmed a church somewhere the Liberals would cheer. If Christians invaded some gay bar somewhere all hell would break loose and an Army of cops would show up to arrest them.

There is no doubt that there is a very heavy open bias against Christians in America. The Liberals don't even bother to hide it. In fact, they are proud of it.

BTW, if the gays ever tried this crap with Muslims, the Muslims would probably kill them. That is why they always target Christians. I am still waiting for the day some judge forces a Mosque to perform a gay wedding. Of course it will never happen. The Muslims would freak out and go crazy, and they likely would in fact kill someone. That is how they roll. They don't play that crazy Liberal shit at all.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2014, 02:12:17 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2014, 02:15:38 pm »
There is no doubt that there is a very heavy open bias against Christians in America. The Liberals don't even bother to hide it. In fact, they are proud of it.
Agreed. That's why I posted this thread on "liberal" antipathy toward Christians.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2014, 02:25:14 pm »
Liberal hypocrisy is well known. Their version of 'tolerance' is strictly one way. You have to 'tolerate' everything they want, but they will not tolerate anything in the least that is not in line with their way of thinking.

Their version of "tolerance" is fascistic Ghestapo kind of thinking. If you do it my way, you are 'correct'. If you think differently than the way I do, you are 'incorrect' and need to be punished.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

rangerrebew

« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2014, 07:11:15 pm »
What would the judge say if he were ordered to hold court in HIS house?  I'll bet he would say his "rights" were being trampled.

Offline olde north church

« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2014, 07:14:16 pm »
Don't people slip "Mickeys" into someone's drink, put them behind the steering wheel and push them off of cliffs in real life?
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

rangerrebew

« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2014, 07:19:08 pm »
Don't people slip "Mickeys" into someone's drink, put them behind the steering wheel and push them off of cliffs in real life?

Easier yet, start a rumor on social media that the judge thinks Mohammed is a fraud.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2014, 07:43:00 pm »

The police would show up and forcibly remove the Christians. This has been tried in various ways but it is a one way street. Gays, Muslims, whomever, can mess with Christians all they want, but Christians are forbidden to go anywhere near Gays, or Muslims. This is not at all hyperbole. What I am saying is real truth.

Christians are viewed as 'evil'. Gays and Muslims are viewed as heros. If gays raided and overwhelmed a church somewhere the Liberals would cheer. If Christians invaded some gay bar somewhere all hell would break loose and an Army of cops would show up to arrest them.

BTW, if the gays ever tried this crap with Muslims, the Muslims would probably kill them. That is why they always target Christians. I am still waiting for the day some judge forces a Mosque to perform a gay wedding. Of course it will never happen. The Muslims would freak out and go crazy, and they likely would in fact kill someone. That is how they roll. They don't play that crazy Liberal shit at all.

Wow.  That would be quite an experience to observe, wouldn't it??

Unfortunately, the judges who force homosexual marriage on the rest of us are leftists, and also support Islam, so would never do such a thing.

But I'd still like to see it!   :smokin:
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline GourmetDan

« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2014, 08:03:30 pm »

Just the usual consequence of normalizing perversion...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan