Author Topic: ISIS Russia and Turkey Question  (Read 1019 times)

Offline flowers

ISIS Russia and Turkey Question
« on: October 14, 2014, 04:35:47 pm »
I know Turkey is on isis side, heck they fund them don't they? Well what does Russia think about isis? Isis hates Assad and Russia on Assads side. What does Russia think about Turkey are they pals?

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Re: ISIS Russia and Turkey Question
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2014, 05:17:50 pm »
Russia and Turkey have a hate:hate relationship. Turkey controls the only access to the Black Sea, home of Russia's only economically viable warm water ports.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline flowers

« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2014, 05:20:41 pm »
Russia and Turkey have a hate:hate relationship. Turkey controls the only access to the Black Sea, home of Russia's only economically viable warm water ports.
Thanks.....yet isis is backed by Turkey right? so russia is against isis and Turkey?

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2014, 06:00:22 pm »
Thanks.....yet isis is backed by Turkey right? so russia is against isis and Turkey?

Like Iran, Russia is sitting back on its haunches hoping we are stupid enough to destroy ISIS for them.  They are hoping that once we bomb them into oblivion, Iran will go in and gobble up Iraq, and Russia will vastly increase its influence on the region.

Offline flowers

« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2014, 07:02:33 pm »
Like Iran, Russia is sitting back on its haunches hoping we are stupid enough to destroy ISIS for them.  They are hoping that once we bomb them into oblivion, Iran will go in and gobble up Iraq, and Russia will vastly increase its influence on the region.
Thank you for info.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2014, 08:15:46 pm »

I concure.  SOP for the Russians has always been to destabilize a region, then move in to pick up the pieces after all the inhabitants kick the crap out of each other.  It's 100X easier to destabilize a country or region than it is to stabilize one.  Russia will get concerned about ISIS when they get involved with Chechnya.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2014, 08:28:59 pm »
I concure.  SOP for the Russians has always been to destabilize a region, then move in to pick up the pieces after all the inhabitants kick the crap out of each other.  It's 100X easier to destabilize a country or region than it is to stabilize one.  Russia will get concerned about ISIS when they get involved with Chechnya.

Unlike the USA, there is no ambiguity in what the Russians, Iranians, Syrians, Saudis, Turks, Kurds, Israelis, Palestinians or even Chinese want in the region.  Our posture, meanwhile, has been completely inconsistent and at times unpredictable -- especially in the past six years.  The only thing consistent about the USA in the ME is that we have consistently been played for suckers, and we have consistently fallen for whatever gambit was played against us.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2014, 09:04:31 pm »
Unlike the USA, there is no ambiguity in what the Russians, Iranians, Syrians, Saudis, Turks, Kurds, Israelis, Palestinians or even Chinese want in the region.  Our posture, meanwhile, has been completely inconsistent and at times unpredictable -- especially in the past six years.  The only thing consistent about the USA in the ME is that we have consistently been played for suckers, and we have consistently fallen for whatever gambit was played against us.

But for the oil, we wouldn't give two sh*ts what happens in that dump. 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2014, 09:27:47 pm »
But for the oil, we wouldn't give two sh*ts what happens in that dump.

You and I wouldn't.  But OPapaDoc would.  Muslims matter to him, for some reason.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2014, 10:00:53 pm »
You and I wouldn't.  But OPapaDoc would.  Muslims matter to him, for some reason.

Yeah, beats me why, too.
I will NOT comply.

SPQR

« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2014, 03:39:15 am »
I know Turkey is on isis side, heck they fund them don't they? Well what does Russia think about isis? Isis hates Assad and Russia on Assads side. What does Russia think about Turkey are they pals?

How can Turkey support ISIS and doing everything to keep them out. Also, Turkey is member of NATO

SPQR

« Reply #11 on: October 15, 2014, 03:51:44 am »
How can Turkey support ISIS and doing everything to keep them out. Also, Turkey is member of NATO

Vladimir Putin has attacked Muslims in the Russian Federation to divert attention from his goal: “the final solution of the nationality question” in that country “on the basis of [Stalin’s] well-known dictum that where ‘there is no person (in this case, a group of people or nation), there is no problem,” according to a Kazan commentator

http://www.interpretermag.com/putins-offensive-against-islam-a-cover-for-broader-attack-on-non-russian-nations-kazan-tatar-says/

SPQR

« Reply #12 on: October 15, 2014, 04:13:00 am »

Russia has always had its eyes on the oilfields of Persia(Iran) since the days of the "Great Game". There is a possibility that Iran will gobble up Iraq
« Last Edit: October 15, 2014, 04:19:27 am by Trigger »