Author Topic: Congresswoman Plays Race Card Again, Says Blacks Are “Convicted In The Womb”  (Read 773 times)

rangerrebew

Congresswoman Plays Race Card Again, Says Blacks Are “Convicted In The Womb”

Posted by: Javier Manjarres on October 7, 2014

“The Voice of The Black Community” is once again being hijacked by the race-baiting few, who believe that by stroking racial tension within their community, that they are actually doing good for their cause.

One of the U.S. Congress’ most outspoken race-baiters, and member of the congressional Black Caucus, Rep. Frederica Wilson (D), has just penned an op-ed in the Black Press USA website, named “Keeping My Brother’s Keeper,” further promoting more hate into the black community.

Wilson starts off by comparing the shooting death of Trayvon Martin at the hands of a white “murderer,” to the killing of a deputized law enforcement German Shepherd, who was shot and killed by Ivans Rosier, a 17-year-old black boy.

This 17-year-old illegally broke into a Florida Highway Patrol Trooper’s home and shot the dog with a gun he was unlawfully carrying.

George Zimmerman, who shot and killed Trayvon Martin, was struggling with Martin before he shot him with a gun he was legally allowed to carry.

Both cases went to court, and after the jury weighed out the evidence presented to them, came to their decisions, acquitting Zimmerman, while sentencing Rosier to 23 years in prison.

This is the American justice system at work. Deal with it.

Now get ready for all of Wilson’s ignorant and racially-divisive rhetoric.

When comparing these cases, one might ask how the murderer of a K-9 could be brought to justice, while the murderer of an innocent young man is set free.

And then…

But one fact rings true—African American males experience the highest sentencing rates and the most severe penalties for their crimes, while their peers of different races are prosecuted and sentenced for the same or harsher offenses at much lower rates. In 2009, African American men comprised 40 percent of the U.S. male prison population, while African Americans only comprise 13 percent of the American population.

One out of every 15 African American men is incarcerated. By age 18, 30 percent of black men will have been arrested for non-traffic offenses. By age 23, that number jumps to 49 percent. According to the Bureau of Justice, one in three black men is expected to be imprisoned during his lifetime.

With only 5 percent of the world’s population, the United States holds 25 percent of all prisoners, the highest incarceration rate in the world, the majority of them young, Black American men. Black men in America are our society’s endangered species.

Perhaps Rep. Wilson should think that those “African American men” she speaks of chose to commit these crimes?

I don’t think that these criminals, because that is what they are, criminals, were forced to shoot people, rape, or steal.

Far too many minority boys grow up believing they don’t deserve the rewards life holds for others. Belittled by low expectations and degraded by stereotypes, these young men learn to see themselves as society often does—as caricatures of men whose only chance for success lies in a life of violence and crime.

This crisis of identity is at the root of the problems that plague African American youth, disrupt our schools and too often, threaten our lives. Victimized and vilified since slavery, black boys have always had the odds stacked against them and they’ve had fewer opportunities to succeed. Black boys are constantly reminded of the perceptions of them.

Again, perhaps Wilson and other black community “leaders” should stop to think and realize that their constant and egregious use of the race card for political gain, is counterproductive and contradictory to the empowerment they are preaching.

When black boys go into stores they are followed. People cross the street, lock their car doors or hold on to their purses for dear life when they see them. Black males are “Convicted in the Womb.” When a Black boy is spotted he is automatically a suspect. Even Black people fear Black boys.

This is unconscionable. Black boys lag behind in areas such as high school graduation, college preparation, and employment rates, all affecting our nation’s ability to compete within a global society. With negative social and economic consequences for this nation, this crisis cannot be relegated to the African American community; it is an American epidemic.

What is unconscionable is that Wilson, like the rest of her kind, refuse to acknowledge that they are root of the problem in the black community. They are the ones that are belittling their own, and making them feel like second class citizens by constantly telling them that “whites” are suppressing them.

How about telling black men that they have a chose in life, and that there are consequences for their actions, instead of telling them that the “white man” is punishing them for “just being black.”

Here is another idea. How about telling these black men that they can strive to be like other prominent black men,  Chief Justice Clarence Thomas, former Congressman Allen West, Dr. Ben Carson, or even President Barack Obama?

Oh, and do you remember this jewel of a video? Watch it.

Read more at http://shark-tank.com/2014/10/07/congresswoman-plays-race-card-again-says-blacks-are-convicted-in-the-womb/

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
All this Black grievance stuff is so over played. At this point it is getting to be just silly. It is really starting to get on my nerves.

If things are so horrible for you, THEN JUST LEAVE! GO AWAY! NOBODY IS KEEPING YOU HERE. JUST GET THE HELL OUT!

We don't even want you here anyway. Just f**king go away. Leave already. We will be just fine without you.

But of course that kind of thinking would require logic. We do not have much of that anymore these days.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
All this Black grievance stuff is so over played. At this point it is getting to be just silly. It is really starting to get on my nerves.

If things are so horrible for you, THEN JUST LEAVE! GO AWAY! NOBODY IS KEEPING YOU HERE. JUST GET THE HELL OUT!

We don't even want you here anyway. Just f**king go away. Leave already. We will be just fine without you.

But of course that kind of thinking would require logic. We do not have much of that anymore these days.

I feel the same way.  These people are fraying my last nerve.  You'd think their followers - even those with the IQ of a potato - would be sick of this shit by now.

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I feel the same way.  These people are fraying my last nerve.  You'd think their followers - even those with the IQ of a potato - would be sick of this shit by now.

Whenever I get sick of her, I just find a pic from Google and have a giggle:

For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline alicewonders

Whenever I get sick of her, I just find a pic from Google and have a giggle:

:silly:

The peacocks of the human race.

rangerrebew

Is she looks closely in the mirror she might see why "blacks are convicted in the womb." :bullie smokin:

Offline alicewonders

Is she looks closely in the mirror she might see why "blacks are convicted in the womb." :bullie smokin:

Unfortunately, a large number of blacks are convicted and EXECUTED in the womb by their own mothers.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
:silly:

The peacocks of the human race.

They have no sense of clown. When we see a clown it is funny. When this woman see a clown, she is thinking damn! Who is his tailor and how do I get his number?
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline alicewonders

They have no sense of clown. When we see a clown it is funny. When this woman see a clown, she is thinking damn! Who is his tailor and how do I get his number?

I think they call that an attention-whore.

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
I giver her credit for consistency.  If blacks are "convicted in the womb" then she and her party are perfectly justified in administering the death penalty via abortion on demand, paid for by you and me.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I think they call that an attention-whore.

Hmmmm....  Ida know...

*hmmmm*

For an attention whore she sure gives it out cheap.  I think I'd demand a refund if I paid anything.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
What is it? I don't have the exact figures but from what I understand it is like 80% to 90% of abortions are Black children. Which, of course, was the whole point. Abortion was instituted by people who had a specific agenda to control what they called, 'unwanted persons'.

For this nut to start talking about Black children in the womb, is insane. That is when they are most vulnerable to be killed, much less convicted, by their own mother and American Liberals.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
American blacks have historically tested with average IQs of 85, versus whites at about 100.

American blacks have out of wedlock childbirths over 70% of the time, highest of all racial or ethnic groupings in the US.

Finally American black males commit murder at a rate of more than seven times the rate, of whites.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline GourmetDan

Liberia was founded for just that purpose and look what a garden-spot that turned out to be...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
No Congresswoman.....

Blacks are convicted in the world, the moment a black girl with no means of self support and no husband around opens her legs and conceives.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

rangerrebew

No Congresswoman.....

Blacks are convicted in the world, the moment a black girl with no means of self support and no husband around opens her legs and conceives.

What do openin legs hab to do wit this convicted stuff?  Do that mean keepin em shut befoe the judge?

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
What do openin legs hab to do wit this convicted stuff?  Do that mean keepin em shut befoe the judge?

Come on....what I meant was that a black child with no father-figure in the house, and a mother that survives on the government teat has virtually no chance at life in the United States of today.  Thus, they grow up being influenced by the thuggish, Rap and Hip-Hop culture and turn their backs on the value of speaking proper English.

Sorry for assuming my using brevity in my posts was enough.   LOL! 
« Last Edit: October 13, 2014, 06:40:41 pm by DCPatriot »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald