Author Topic: 'Four would hold him down, two would stand guard... the seventh penetrated him': Shocking new details of horrific alleged hazing ritual at high school football team  (Read 879 times)

Offline flowers

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2789943/new-details-horrific-alleged-hazing-ritual-sayreville-war-memorial-high-school-football-team.html

The parent of one of the players at the high school football team engulfed in a horrific hazing scandal has described in detail how freshman members were allegedly abused.

Boys who are new to the team were pinned down by seniors in the locker room, one of whom would anally penetrate them with his finger then stick it in the boys mouth, it was claimed this week.

Arrest warrants have been issued for seven members of the team, who play for Sayreville War Memorial High School in New Jersey. And now claims have emerged that seven people at once were required for the sick ritual.

Four boys would pin the freshman down in the locker room, and two would stand guard. The seventh would howl, turn off the lights, then carry out the penetration, according to the new claims.

Offline mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
At the risk of pissing people off.....wondering what the respective races of perp vs victims are here.    :whistle:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline mountaineer

I'm guessing they're white.

More at NY Daily News/
...  As gruesome details emerged in the Sayreville War Memorial High School football hazing scandal Wednesday, a longtime resident with close ties to the powerhouse program said he believes as many five or 10 freshman boys may have been sodomized and that some football parents are blind to the scope of the problem.

“They are in denial mode,” the resident told the Daily News Wednesday night, speaking on the condition of anonymity because he fears reprisals in a community in the throes of deep divisions and white-hot emotions ever since district superintendent Dr. Richard Labbe canceled the football season Monday night. “They need a wake-up call, and I hope this is it.

“Look, 99.9% of the people in this town are good, hard-working people who want to do the right thing. I heard about what was going on from the very beginning, but (supporters of the football team) didn’t want to believe it, and still don’t want to believe it.”

The resident was speaking several hours after NJ.com published a chilling account of the alleged abuse, offered by a parent of one of the freshman players alleged to have been violated, saying that the signal for the hazing to start was a wolf-like howl by a senior teammate, after which the locker-room lights would go out.

According to the website, “a freshman football player would be pinned to the locker-room floor, his arms and feet held down by multiple upperclassmen. Then, the victim would be lifted to his feet while a finger was forced into his rectum. Sometimes, the same finger was then shoved into the freshman player’s mouth.”

The parent of the freshman told nj.com that the ritual was an everyday occurrence in a locker room that apparently had little or no supervision by assistant coaches A person with ties to the program told the News head coach George Najjar typically spent his time either in the weight room, practice field or his office and very rarely went into the locker room. ...
« Last Edit: October 12, 2014, 05:45:57 pm by mountaineer »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline flowers

At the risk of pissing people off.....wondering what the respective races of perp vs victims are here.    :whistle:
My first thought as well.

Offline olde north church

I couldn't tell you about the victims but the "perps"?  Well let's just say if somebody had a son or three ....
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.