Author Topic: Manhunt hits 1-month mark; ambush suspect could soon lose advantage as trees shed leaves  (Read 602 times)

Offline flowers

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/10/12/manhunt-hits-1-month-mark-ambush-suspect-could-soon-lose-advantage-as-trees/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+foxnews%2Fnational+%28Internal+-+US+Latest+-+Text%29

CANADENSIS, Pa. –  For the past month, ambush suspect Eric Frein has capitalized on relatively mild temperatures, dense tree cover and his own survival skills to successfully elude a manhunt in the woods of Pennsylvania's Pocono Mountains.

Now that it's getting colder and the leaves are starting to fall, experts say the advantage could soon shift to law enforcement.

But they say the challenge remains no less daunting as police track Frein in a wilderness that offers plenty of places to hide.

Offline flowers

I read that the powers that be have canceled this towns Halloween and its Halloween parade. No joke. They really want this guy. I wonder if he is down in a hole dead from a self inflicted gun wound? Then I can bet when his is found  he won't be taken back alive.  :smokin:

rangerrebew

These are the same law enforcement officials who will keep us safe from ISIS? :thud:

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Favorite movie is obviously Rambo.

Hey! You freakin' nutcase, it is just a movie! You're not supposed to actually do it.
(dumbass)
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline mountaineer

These are the same law enforcement officials who will keep us safe from ISIS? :thud:
Not really. This is mostly the Pa. state police. I understand there have been a few sightings of Frein (or people believe they've seen him, anyway). I suspect he wants to go out in a blaze of glory. I just hope he doesn't take any more people with him.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

rangerrebew

Not really. This is mostly the Pa. state police. I understand there have been a few sightings of Frein (or people believe they've seen him, anyway). I suspect he wants to go out in a blaze of glory. I just hope he doesn't take any more people with him.

Is this Freinkenstein?

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
It's worth noting that the area of Pennsylvania where this is going on is thick woods, indeed. You'll notice that driving on i-84 -- as soon as you climb up the hill out of Pt. Jervis, you won't see much in the way of "civilization" again until you close in on Scranton.

Not that there aren't houses here and there -- but it's not much "developed".

Perhaps this guy is indeed hiding out in the woods.
But I think there's as much a chance that he's either escaped the area, or.... is dead.

Offline mountaineer

Perhaps this guy is indeed hiding out in the woods.
But I think there's as much a chance that he's either escaped the area, or.... is dead.
I'd be surprised if he's still in the area, but the police seem to be operating on that premise.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline flowers

That is what i think....he is dead. Some time ago this happened, they searched the woods only to find the guy dead in a underground hole he had dug. They say he had been dead for some time...... :smokin:  Only they know for sure.