Author Topic: Red Bull compensation website crashes over $10 refund offer as FOUR MILLION log on... and now the money's running out too  (Read 352 times)

Offline flowers

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2788998/over-4-6-million-claimants-red-bull-s-website-24-hours-hoping-gain-10-red-bull-doesn-t-wings-crashed-website-getting-just-3.html

The Red Bull site was visited 4.6 million times in the last 24 hours and that many of the claims are most likely fraudulent
    Due to the mass amount of claims the settlement is likely to offer applicants just $3 after originally promising something like $10
    Red Bull GmbH settled two class-action lawsuits this week
    They agreed to pay $13million because their slogan 'Red Bull gives you wings' isn't true

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
You know, I use Red Bull semi-regularly. It works, and it works well-- but not to the point where I get negative side effects, as I've been known to experience with some other brands. (Of course, it helps that their can is only 8 oz. and not the full pint you seem to be coerced into taking with most of those other brands.)

I suppose I could go on and demand my $15 worth of free Red Bull, but why would I? Besides, I liked their ad campaign and am disappointed that it's not going to continue.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024