Author Topic: Dick Morris: Panetta Carried Out Hillary's Political 'Hit' on Obama  (Read 569 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.newsmax.com/PrintTemplate.aspx/?nodeid=600018

Newsmax
Dick Morris: Panetta Carried Out Hillary's Political 'Hit' on Obama
Friday, October 10, 2014 04:33 PM

Desperate to evade blame for a U.S. foreign policy in shambles, former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton got an old crony — Leon Panetta — to backstab their former boss, President Barack Obama, by blaming him for the bloody rise of the Islamic State (ISIS), says political analyst and author Dick Morris.

Morris told "MidPoint" host Ed Berliner on Newsmax TV Friday that Panetta, who served alongside Clinton as director of central intelligence and secretary of defense, is using his new memoir and media tour to help Clinton get distance from a flailing president who she worked for and intends to succeed.

"In the Mafia they do contract hits … and this was a contract hit by Panetta on Obama, paid for by Hillary," said Morris, co-author with Eileen McGann of the best-seller, "Power Grab: Obama's Dangerous Plan for a One Party Nation," said that Panetta

"Panetta, who I worked with in the White House for two years — he's a Clintonista before he's anything else," said Morris.

Panetta served as budget director and then White House chief of staff to President Bill Clinton and the first lady.

"And Hillary is very, very anxious to make sure that the foreign policy failures of this administration — which are now overwhelmingly apparent to anyone with eyes — will not be blamed on her merely because she was the secretary of state and the author of those policies," said Morris.

"Instead, she wants to blame the president, and it isn't seemly for her to be pointing a finger at the president, so she gets Panetta to do it for her," he said.

Turning to the Republican presidential field for 2016, Morris downplayed the threat by former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee to bolt the party and take religious conservatives with him if the GOP doesn't actively fight against same-sex marriage.

"Huckabee's not going to run as a third candidate," said Morris. "I'm not even sure he's going to seek the Republican nomination."

But Morris said that the party has to take its social-issues voters seriously, and he argued that Republicans have a strong message to offer — that courts overturning same-sex marriage bans are trampling on states' rights.

"There is nothing more important than community feeling and sentiment in shaping something like a social issue," said Morris. "If the people in the state believe that gay people should be permitted to marry, go do it. If they don't, don't do it. But I don't think it has any place in the court system."

The "Power Grab" author said that federal courts striking down traditional marriage statutes are a sign of the judiciary's direction under Obama.

"The key thing he's done is to politicize the federal court by eliminating the 60-vote requirement in the Senate for confirmation of all but Supreme Court judges," said Morris. "And the result is that he's been able to stack the bench with some definitely far-out liberals, and that's a big part of what he's doing."
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PzLdr

Re: Dick Morris: Panetta Carried Out Hillary's Political 'Hit' on Obama
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2014, 12:44:21 pm »
Ya think, Dick?
Hillary's Self-announced Qualifications: She Stood Up To Putin...She Sits to Pee

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2014, 05:08:16 pm »
Even I knew that...  It doesn't take anybody with an IQ above 0 to figure that out.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2014, 07:02:27 pm »
I think Morris is as slimy and disgusting an individual as one can find, but he's stating an obvious truth here.  Stopped clock and all that.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2014, 07:26:23 pm »
I think Morris is as slimy and disgusting an individual as one can find, but he's stating an obvious truth here.  Stopped clock and all that.

You have to realize the left does not like the Clinton's.. Right now there is a battle for the Dem party between the Clinton camp and the Obama Camp (the far left).
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2014, 07:30:43 pm »

You have to realize the left does not like the Clinton's.. Right now there is a battle for the Dem party between the Clinton camp and the Obama Camp (the far left).
I certainly do.  I'm trying to corner the popcorn market in preparation for their Primaries.  I cleaned up in '08.

:whistle:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2014, 07:35:26 pm »
I certainly do.  I'm trying to corner the popcorn market in preparation for their Primaries.  I cleaned up in '08.

:whistle:

2016 is going to be a fun year for both sides.. I wonder if there is a popcorn futures market..

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2014, 07:45:34 pm »

2016 is going to be a fun year for both sides.. I wonder if there is a popcorn futures market..
Indeed there is, it's a subset of the corn market on CBOT.  It's been insane since the government started distorting the market with it's Ethanol mandates.  Somebody in government thinks burning our food is a great idea.
I will NOT comply.

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2014, 07:49:25 pm »
Indeed there is, it's a subset of the corn market on CBOT.  It's been insane since the government started distorting the market with it's Ethanol mandates.  Somebody in government thinks burning our food is a great idea.

I didn't know that.. I'll have to look into it. As for 2016, I think we will do well. Even if Clinton is the nominee provided that Jeb Bush or Ted Cruz is not our nominees.. Especially Jeb..