Author Topic: LENA DUNHAM ISN'T DOING ANYTHING TO PROTECT OTHER WOMEN FROM HER ALLEGED RAPIST  (Read 508 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Hollywood/2014/10/10/lena-dunham-isnt-doing-anything-to-protect-other-women-from-her-alleged-rapist

by JOHN NOLTE  10 Oct 2014, 6:01 AM PDT

"Girls" star and creator Lena Dunham has garnered a lot of praise and publicity for her role as a campus sexual assault activist, and yet she has thus far done nothing to protect other women from the man she claims sexually assaulted her on campus.

In her just released memoir, the 28 year-old Dunham alleges that when she was a 19 year-old Oberlin College student a "mustachioed campus Republican" named Barry raped her on Oberlin College property. Dunham also claims that she heard stories of Barry hurting two other women. One woman was "punched in the boobs" at a party. Another was left with a "blood-spattered wall" after a consensual sexual encounter. 

Although numerous studies show that Dunham's alleged attacker has and is almost certain to hurt other women, it appears as though everyone but Dunham is taking seriously their responsibility to get Barry off the street.

Earlier this week, Breitbart News spoke with an official at Oberlin College. Marjorie Burton, Director of Safety and Security told us that based on news reports of the incident, the college has filed an "official report."An investigation, however, cannot go forward unless Dunham "wants to go forward."

Breitbart News also spoke with the Oberlin Police Department. Although per school policy Oberlin College has made them aware of Dunham's allegations, according Lt. Mike McCloskey, the Department's Public Information Officer, "If the victim doesn't come forward and cooperate, criminal charges are impossible to file."

Both Oberlin College and the Oberlin Police Department were aware of Dunham's allegations before Breitbart News spoke with them. Both seem willing to pursue an investigation if Dunham is willing to cooperate.

This far, according to both, Dunham has not volunteered her cooperation.

The statute of limitations for rape in Ohio is 20 years.

Thursday, Breitbart News left messages for Dunham's various representatives asking for comment on this article and Dunham's willingness to cooperate with authorities. We will update this post if or when we hear back.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I think we all know why she's not "cooperating." 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I think we all know why she's not "cooperating."

Yep......but would love to hear her say she made it all up...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Yep......but would love to hear her say she made it all up...

Never gonna happen.  It would take away all the glory of the moment.  Best for her to leave it where it is, and let her friends in the media continue to protect her.  It's a resume enhancer.  She'll continue to clam up even if some unlucky guy named "Barry" gets railroaded.  "He's a man.  He's guilty of at least thinking about it, even if he had nothing to do with anything back in college."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline flowers

I haven't followed this one at all up till now. Always wondered what is a Lena Dunham and she is lying about this rape to get attention. I may be right.

Offline Carling

At the time, Dunham says she was drunk, high on Xanax and cocaine, and therefore in no condition to give her consent. She had no idea she had been raped until she described the encounter to her roommate:

She's another bubbleheaded rich girl who has to lie to try and seem normal.  The tramp and Gwyneth Paltrow would make a great team.
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------

Offline Carling

I think the suspect has been ID'd.

Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------

Offline mountaineer

I figured it was this guy. He just looks so Republican.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org