Author Topic: Lt. Col. Ralph Peters: US Airstrikes Not Working – Obama Must Want Islamist State in Damascus  (Read 489 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/10/lt-col-ralph-peters-us-airstrikes-are-not-working-obama-must-want-an-islamist-state-in-damascus-video/

Lt. Col. Ralph Peters: US Airstrikes Not Working – Obama Must Want Islamist State in Damascus (Video)
Posted by Jim Hoft on Saturday, October 11, 2014, 9:39 AM

Guest post by Joe Hoft

Clearly the US Airstrikes in Iraq-Syria Are Now Working
This is a fraud and the people in Kobane are going to pay a price for his fecklessness.

Clearly the US airstrikes in Iraq are not working. ISIS is taking over Kobani in Syria in the battle for Syrian Kurdistan. According to Lt Col Peters the US actions against ISIS have been paltry from the start. Obama launched a folly air campaign and warned ISIS we’re coming and hit empty buildings in the dead of night as well as empty camps. When ISIS was out in the open in mass outside of Kobani they were sitting ducks which could have been annihilated easily. But for some reason Obama didn’t do it leading to his actions being called fraudulent and political in nature.

Obama’s foreign policy has been shocking at best. He is letting ISIS slaughter Kurds. Obama’s foreign policy has been shocking at best. He is not afraid to bomb or attack those who he thinks should be attacked. Obama sided with Al Qaeda in Libya when bombing Gaddafi. He supported the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt when they took over there. He called for action against Assad in Syria and has called for supporting some more radicals in Syria to fight Assad and ISIS. Peters says Obama wants an Islamist state in Damascus just not ISIS.

This was posted on a Kurdish Twitter account on Friday.

video at link
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
This is really getting to the point of ridiculousness!  The whole world can see that Obama is PURPOSELY letting ISIS grow stronger and accumulate more money and weapons!

THE WHOLE WORLD CAN SEE IT!

I'm sorry to yell - but my world is crashing down because of Obama & Co. 

Any other time this would be TREASON - pure and simple.  This man is our enemy, and if we don't stop him - the blood of thousands and thousands - hundreds of thousands - of people will be on OUR hands, as well as his!

What will it take for good men to stop this???

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline kevindavis007

This is really getting to the point of ridiculousness!  The whole world can see that Obama is PURPOSELY letting ISIS grow stronger and accumulate more money and weapons!

THE WHOLE WORLD CAN SEE IT!

I'm sorry to yell - but my world is crashing down because of Obama & Co. 

Any other time this would be TREASON - pure and simple.  This man is our enemy, and if we don't stop him - the blood of thousands and thousands - hundreds of thousands - of people will be on OUR hands, as well as his!

Thanks to this idiot, there is going to be a much bloodier conflict in that region..
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
This whole bombing campaign is nothing but a giant head fake to get the Democrats through the midterms.  OPapaDoc will show his true colors after the election.  My guess is he will withdraw and do nothing about ISIS.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

I would like to know that too...DC is full of cowards...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline kevindavis007

This whole bombing campaign is nothing but a giant head fake to get the Democrats through the midterms.  OPapaDoc will show his true colors after the election.  My guess is he will withdraw and do nothing about ISIS.

Well this show is doing jack shit (excuse my language) and costing us a lot of money..
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
alice wrote above:
[[ Any other time this would be TREASON - pure and simple...
What will it take for good men to stop this??? ]]

The same remedy that has stopped tyrants and renegade governments throughout history.

We all know what that is -- even if it can't be openly stated here.

And I know that you know that as well, Alice...

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
alice wrote above:
[[ Any other time this would be TREASON - pure and simple...
What will it take for good men to stop this??? ]]

The same remedy that has stopped tyrants and renegade governments throughout history.

We all know what that is -- even if it can't be openly stated here.

And I know that you know that as well, Alice...

I do.   :patriot:

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!