Author Topic: WHITE HOUSE: LOSING KOBANI TO ISLAMIC STATE NOT A TEST OF OBAMA STRATEGY  (Read 410 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/10/08/White-House-Losing-Kobani-To-Islamic-State-Not-A-Test-Of-Obama-Strategy

by CHARLIE SPIERING  8 Oct 2014, 12:24 PM PDT

Islamic State terrorists continue to gain ground in the Syrian city of Kobani, but the White House downplayed the significance of this development for President Obama’s anti-terrorism strategy in Syria.

“I would not agree with that assessment,” said White House Press Secretary Josh Earnest when asked if the loss of Kobani would be the first sign that Obama’s strategy to degrade and defeat ISIS had failed.

Earlier, Pentagon spokesman Rear Adm. John Kirby told reporters that the United States should be “steeling ourselves” for the “eventuality" of Kobani falling to ISIS.

Earnest reminded reporters that while the US was “deeply concerned” about the situation in Kobani, Obama’s strategy was a “longer-term proposition.”

Part of the reason the US was unable to push back the ISIS gains in the city, Earnest admitted, was that Syrian rebels were not yet trained to fight them on the ground.

Earnest insisted that the US had made gains in the fight against ISIS but that their options were limited.

“There are limitations associated with the exclusive use of air power,” he admitted.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: WHITE HOUSE: LOSING KOBANI TO ISLAMIC STATE NOT A TEST OF OBAMA STRATEGY
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2014, 03:27:02 pm »
The Obama White House:  Raising the expression, "The soft bigotry of low expectations" to a new heights.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2014, 03:38:19 pm »
All Obama cares about in this whole thing is getting rid of Assad so that the Muslim Brotherhood can fill the vacuum.  Really.

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2014, 03:49:32 pm »
Alice, we need to start referring to Obola as "Janitor in Chief" because all he seems to be doing lately is creating vacuums.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2014, 04:02:36 pm »
Alice, we need to start referring to Obola as "Janitor in Chief" because all he seems to be doing lately is creating vacuums.

Good one!  Wish we could create a "vacuum" in the White House!
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2014, 04:06:56 pm »

I'd call him that because he's flushing the country down the toilet.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2014, 04:20:58 pm »
He could have been a janitor, but for the Liberals. He is a disbarred ex-lawyer, who was a part time guest lecturer at some college in Chicago. Other than that he has no qualifications or experience to do anything at all.

There was a reason he campaigned on "Hope". That is all he had to bring to the table. His resume' is empty and buried at the center of the Earth, so no one can ever see it. His college transcripts are locked in a six foot thick vault somewhere with armed guards around it. The guy is a ghost, with no past and no experience.

So yes, but for his lucky election in Chicago, and the seemingly boundless stupidity of Liberals, there is no way to tell what 'job' he would have today. It is possible the guy could very well be working as a janitor. Instead, he is President of the United States. Try to figure that one out.

You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.