Author Topic: MENU FOR OBAMAS: NO BUTTER!  (Read 2702 times)

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Re: MENU FOR OBAMAS: NO BUTTER!
« Reply #50 on: October 10, 2014, 02:34:50 am »
I'm the same way Bigun.  Remember when they told us to eat eggs only once a week?  Eggs are one of the most nutritious foods on earth! 

I don't listen to any of that nonsense - except when they tell me chocolate is good for you - DUH!

A coincidence....have been opening and closing the refrigerator door for the past two hours...as if I expected to find something different in there since the last visit ten minutes ago.  LOL!

Decided on a small milk-carton sized container of egg whites....sauteed in SALTED Land-O-Lakes butter.

I limit myself to two organic extra-large brown eggs @ day...eaten at breakfast...with Canadian bacon.

....and three cups of coffee      :chairbang:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #51 on: October 10, 2014, 02:40:00 am »
A coincidence....have been opening and closing the refrigerator door for the past two hours...as if I expected to find something different in there since the last visit ten minutes ago.  LOL!

Decided on a small milk-carton sized container of egg whites....sauteed in SALTED Land-O-Lakes butter.

I limit myself to two organic extra-large brown eggs @ day...eaten at breakfast...with Canadian bacon.

....and three cups of coffee      :chairbang:

The breakfast of champions!    :da man:
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #52 on: October 10, 2014, 02:44:14 am »

LOL!   I keep telling myself, "You have to die of something!"

....and by the apparent state of the country and world in general, I'm thinking of adding a 3rd egg.   
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #53 on: October 10, 2014, 02:48:18 am »
LOL!   I keep telling myself, "You have to die of something!"

....and by the apparent state of the country and world in general, I'm thinking of adding a 3rd egg.

Yeah, I'm thinking about adding some coffee to my bourbon....I mean..bourbon to my coffee!

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline olde north church

« Reply #54 on: October 10, 2014, 11:11:34 am »

Cheetos (fried) starts my day.  With a cold Dr. Pepper!
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #55 on: October 10, 2014, 12:35:38 pm »
I don't listen to any of that nonsense - except when they tell me chocolate is good for you - DUH!
Chocolate, coffee and red wine - all good (thank goodness!)
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline R4 TrumPence

« Reply #56 on: October 11, 2014, 04:36:19 am »
Last Week My Dr told me to only use real butter(which I do) and to have 2-3 eggs in the morning for breakfast with a piece of toast and small slice of ham or 1 piece of bacon.  Eggs should be one whole and 2 whites.  She said forget the oatmeal and cereal, as you will be hungry sooner. She said you need a lot of your protein in the morning to get you going for the day.
I Love my Dr... :silly:

Oh and the menu the chef is making sound like puke and I love gourmet food.

Also, everyone make note.. Do not ever eat at the White Street Restaurant!!!

I am Repub4Bush on FR '02