Author Topic: Life after death? Largest-ever study provides evidence that 'out of body' and 'near-death' experiences may be real  (Read 628 times)

Offline GourmetDan

On a more positive note...

Life after death? Largest-ever study provides evidence that 'out of body' and 'near-death' experiences may be real

"A team based in the UK has spent the last four years seeking out cardiac arrest patients to analyse their experiences, and found that almost 40 per cent of survivors described having some form of “awareness” at a time when they were declared clinically dead."

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline mrclose

As one who has been declared 'dead' not once but twice .. I never experienced anything other than .. well, nothing.

The worst was when I ran off the road, hit a tree, went through the windshield and hit the tree .. with my head.

The force of the hit was so powerful that I was actually thrown back into the automobile.

The Life-Flight crew found no discernible life signs and had to keep my heart going manually all the way to the hospital.

The doctors at the hospital worked on me for a good 30 minutes (their words) before I was brought back.
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

SPQR

Death is not the end. Death is really a beginning—another step forward in Heavenly Father’s plan for His children. Someday, like everyone else, your physical body will die. But your spirit does not die, it goes to the spirit world, where you will continue to learn and progress and may be with loved ones who have passed on