Author Topic: White House Senior Administration Officials Heard Saying "We Are Screwed!" Over Ebola Virus...  (Read 367 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.redflagnews.com/headlines/white-house-senior-administration-officials-heard-saying-we-are-screwed-over-ebola-virus

White House, senior administration officials hold a briefing on the U.S. government’s response to the Ebola epidemic.

At the end of the briefing not knowing his microphone is switched on, Major Garrett can be heard saying to two other White House officials,

“We are screwed!”

He then goes on to say…

“I am feeling a little fluey, give me kiss.”

The other official pushes him away jokingly and the female official says…

“If the DC result shows positive this could go off the grid.”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NTSU9w6uNc
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
My organization today received directions to go over our pandemic plans...which isn't that unusual really given the direction this is going.  Doesn't mean too awful much.  I think the White House thinks they're screwed in the election if this isn't nipped right away.  Even a modest level of panic will put them in a very bad place.
Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan

Offline Relic

As most of us know, there is absolutely no pretense of impartiality by the media.

"We are screwed" - Major Garrett CNN.

Offline Atomic Cow

• High Yield Minion
My organization today received directions to go over our pandemic plans...which isn't that unusual really given the direction this is going.  Doesn't mean too awful much.  I think the White House thinks they're screwed in the election if this isn't nipped right away.  Even a modest level of panic will put them in a very bad place.

Yep, I think this is more political since they think about everything through a political lens.  If Ebola spreads (beyond the high risk exposures already known) then there will be panic beyond the kookism going on on the Internet.

Both of the DC are test results came back negative with one being malaria.

Of course, some will say that this is all a coverup, but given this day and age, no way to cover it up.  Someone will leak it out.
"...And these atomic bombs which science burst upon the world that night were strange, even to the men who used them."  H. G. Wells, The World Set Free, 1914

"The one pervading evil of democracy is the tyranny of the majority, or rather of that party, not always the majority, that succeeds, by force or fraud, in carrying elections." -Lord Acton