Author Topic: DUDE: Lois Lerner tries to bust in neighbors home to avoid answering questions about IRS scandal  (Read 963 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://therightscoop.com/dude-lois-lerner-tries-to-bust-in-neighbors-home-to-avoid-answering-questions-about-irs-scandal/

DUDE: LOIS LERNER TRIES TO BUST IN NEIGHBORS HOME TO AVOID ANSWERING QUESTIONS ABOUT IRS SCANDAL
Posted on Oct 7, 2014 at 12:00 AM in
By The Right Scoop

Jason Mattera, author of his new book Crapitalism, manages to track down Lois Lerner while she’s out walking her dogs and questions her about the IRS scandal where she targeted conservatives. She walks up to a neighbor’s house to avoid answering Mattera’s questions, but her neighbors won’t let her in. She just stands there on the front porch, awkwardly, while Matter is saying things like ‘it doesn’t feel good to be targeted does it?’

The husband finally came around front and Mattera said she was trying to get in to avoid answering questions. The husband actually responded saying he didn’t want her in the house! Dude. She eventually heads for another neighbor’s house.

Watch:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u88vMSbX_xA

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
We should be marching in the streets over this IRS scandal! But we aren't are we?
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Millee

The neighbor - for the win!  000hehehehe

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
DUDE!  What an awesome video!  Public servant bitch doesn't think she is accountable to the taxpayers - her bosses!

The most awesome part is her neighbors don't want her lying ass in their house either!!!!!!!  She had to slink off with her tail between her legs.  Bet she went home and had a three-margarita breakfast after that.  I felt sorry for her dog.

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Online mountaineer

We should be marching in the streets over this IRS scandal! But we aren't are we?
Thank goodness for Ebola to distract us.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline alicewonders

Thank goodness for Ebola to distract us.

Timely, isn't it?  Just like Super Storm Sandy. :whistle:

Offline flowers

Funny not even the neighbor wants her in his house, i wonder how they are going to like their irs audit in the future?

Offline alicewonders

Funny not even the neighbor wants her in his house, i wonder how they are going to like their irs audit in the future?

That's what I thought too, hope their taxes are in order.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
That's what I thought too, hope their taxes are in order.

LOL!  Thought I'd heard that neighbor say something about "sorry,....just had surgery!"
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline alicewonders

LOL!  Thought I'd heard that neighbor say something about "sorry,....just had surgery!"

There's a high likelihood they've still got a bad taste in their mouth about Obamacare! 

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
There's a high likelihood they've still got a bad taste in their mouth about Obamacare!

Nope.....not in THAT neighborhood zipcode.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline musiclady

LOVE it!   :laugh:

"I don't want her in my house!"
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
What a POS.

She can suck on our tit for money the rest of her life.
She can drive a Lexus and live in a multimillion dollar mansion.

But she will go to her grave knowing that we want to know where it is. So we can piss on it. How much do you want to bet she is cremated, just to keep us from pissing on her face.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline alicewonders

What a POS.

She can suck on our tit for money the rest of her life.
She can drive a Lexus and live in a multimillion dollar mansion.

But she will go to her grave knowing that we want to know where it is. So we can piss on it. How much do you want to bet she is cremated, just to keep us from pissing on her face.

I'd like to see her rot in prison, but that will never happen.  I hope that video goes viral so everyone can see our fine "public servants" and the fine lives they live off the taxpayer's dime. 

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
The neighbor - for the win!  000hehehehe
I agree, but sumthin' tells me this guy is gonna get audited -- and more -- pronto!

Dat's how things be workin' now in the new American ekwality gubmint!