Author Topic: American troops in Liberia will come in direct contact with infected... Developing...  (Read 580 times)

Offline flowers

Drudge flash.........................

http://www.drudgereport.com/

Offline flowers

U.S. Troops Fighting Ebola in Africa Will Be Safe: Pentagon

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/ebola-virus-outbreak/u-s-troops-fighting-ebola-africa-will-be-safe-pentagon-n220176

Only a handful of highly trained U.S. troops among the thousands bound for West Africa will have direct contact with potential Ebola patients, military leaders said Tuesday. Those soldiers will be posted at testing labs to help identify people showing Ebola-like symptoms.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Of course they will. It is not "fair" that only Africa should suffer. American's should suffer with them.

If this is not a direct attempt to infect thousands of U.S. soldiers, then I do not know what else it could be. Nobody knows what the mission is or what these soldiers are doing there, other than to become infected. It seems, that is their mission. What else are they going to do? Are they going to shoot Ebola?

They will all be put on a ship at sea, or an island somewhere to wait out their fate after they finish this horrible travesty. It looks to me like human experimentation, in the style of Joseph Mengele.

Let's see how many actually live? Yeah, let's do that.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline flowers

Of course they will. It is not "fair" that only Africa should suffer. American's should suffer with them.

If this is not a direct attempt to infect thousands of U.S. soldiers, then I do not know what else it could be. Nobody knows what the mission is or what these soldiers are doing there, other than to become infected. It seems, that is their mission. What else are they going to do? Are they going to shoot Ebola?

They will all be put on a ship at sea, or an island somewhere to wait out their fate after they finish this horrible travesty. It looks to me like human experimentation, in the style of Joseph Mengele.

Let's see how many actually live? Yeah, let's do that.

I have to agree with you.  8888crybaby  Just think what this country will look like with 2.5 more years of him and his ilk.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2014, 05:45:09 pm by flowers »

Offline flowers

Does anyone here know if obama was supposed to get approval from congress to send these troops to liberia?